Most of the people selling their car audio stuff on craiglists don't know how to price things correctly lol

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

Sad thing is, someone will buy this and think they got a sweet deal.

sad thing is that was me :sorry: 2 kicker comps and a rockwood amp and a fucked up prefab box $400..............if only i knew then what i know now

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

sad thing is that was me :sorry: 2 kicker comps and a rockwood amp and a fucked up prefab box $400..............if only i knew then what i know now

Well at the time you didn't know better but yeah a lot of people are ignorant (not-knowing) of the deal that they are getting.

When I first started car audio I probably would of thought that was a sweet deal too :)

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

Sometimes you can find someone who actually prices too low. I got my hdc3 15 off of their. It was blown and the guy was selling it for 50 bucks.. Bought a 60 buck recone and had a practically brand new sub for around $110

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

lmao i luv sarcasm....but sony xplod fail http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived