Basshead08 Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 lolThats actually in my extra bedroom. I was looking through my toolbox for my extra jigsaw blades when she took that pic System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
n8ball2013 Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 tick tick tick BOOOOOM its just a matter of time. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
*1LOWSUV* Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Thats actually in my extra bedroom. I was looking through my toolbox for my extra jigsaw blades when she took that pic Well we're going to need nude shots of her holding that toolbox to get a real feel for her personality....I'll wait. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
shainemcconnell Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 shes cute dude.... just keep things straight with her I suppose. I have never really got back with an ex before...it is usually a one shot deal with me....no matter what the reasons. 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
shainemcconnell Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 tick tick tick BOOOOOM its just a matter of time.Atleast have fun with it until the Boom...but I have found that most of the time an unsure girl will have one stable guy she tries to keep. but best of luck to ya....and I will wait for those pics also...ha ha ha..J/k man 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
Basshead08 Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Posted August 12, 2009 Ok I can admit when I'm wrong and I WAS WROOOOOONG!!! She is off the freakin reservation. started telling me she loved me and wanted to get married So you guys were right! System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
98crewcab Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 Ok I can admit when I'm wrong and I WAS WROOOOOONG!!! She is off the freakin reservation. started telling me she loved me and wanted to get married So you guys were right! WHOA! row that boat back a couple paddles, what the $%#& was that all about. Marriage? She was just "unsure" .....how many minutes back? RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!! Wait, did you say yes? Cause then, .....congrats, (pat on back) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Thewes Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 3000rmw should do it, just dont go larger than 4.5 cubic foot or you might bottom it out. Probably the funniest shit I have seen on this forum.
Basshead08 Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Posted August 12, 2009 I def. didn't say yes I just sit there and looked at her, and then got up and went outside and started working on my box. She said that she hated my speaker because I loved it more than her. cookoo cookoo! Shes right but thats beside the point lol System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
98crewcab Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 I def. didn't say yes I just sit there and looked at her, and then got up and went outside and started working on my box. She said that she hated my speaker because I loved it more than her. cookoo cookoo! Shes right but thats beside the point lol funny chit mane. Whatchu going to do? She leave after that? 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.