anyone been watching the x games?

i was watchin the bmx mega ramp part and Anthony Neapolitan pulled a double front flip and only got fifth and i was like damn lol

but im watchin the fmx freestyle now

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

my friends are in LA to see it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i think i'd like the rally cars more if pastrana wasn't in them. he's a cool guy tho i guess

If Pastrana wasn't in it! That makes it all the better. Can't blame the guy for being good at whatever he puts is head into...

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

XBL: NW Livin Loud

I`ve been watching the FMX and I think the judges must have been drunk or something, those whips Carmichael and Stewart did was way better than Potter (IMO) and Loza did the excact same thing as last year, only on a shorter gap, whats up with that? Think Potter could have won that one! Too bad that Pastrana crashed, he would definately have won if he had landed the toiletpaper roll trick.

Edited by berniebp87

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

I watch it if i'm flippin' channels and see something interesting. I seen Travis Pastrana take himself out with that failed 720 attempt. I seen the deaf girl race one hell of a race in Moto X, she was in second the whole race until the final lap when she smoked the leader on her way to her first ever X-Games gold. I seen the BMX halfpipe finals when dude sealed the deal on his three-peat after only 2 runs, his 3rd ended on a nasty crash when his front wheel clipped the lip of the ramp. I seen the Moto X crash where one racer landed on top of another at the finish line jump.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f