check out these 170DB JL's!!

wait did i miss something, this idiot is from ohio? oh shit can where? LOL i would love to show what a system sounds like, and hell mine is in a sealed box..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ask him how much the termlabs cost. then ask him what is 10 second reset, peak hold, and k factor http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

wow thats dick mode but id do it too

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

I sent him a message sayin that its funny how he's been in business for 10 years when his profile says he's 19. and how just y two type-r 10's would pound his truck apart when my subs aint shit compared to a lot of whats out there and this is what he said to me " YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

jccl777 has sent you a message:

look

u lil bitch im not 19 im not gone tell people my real age cause thats how identity theft happens u dumbass just know im over 25 an i dont just have 2 12's i also have a tonneau with 6 15's in the bed of the truck which is 23000 watts so watch what u say bitch an mine shakes packs of cig's off the shelf a half mile from the store so fuck u bitch grow up

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

This guy has to be a mental case. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

i wonder how much longer before he finds out his bearly hittin if a 120.0

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

all i can say is damn. lmfao :lol: and if he is from ohio ill go meet him and have him help me fix my system lol 2 jl 1400d's and p2s lol

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

lol, what part of ohio are you in bro? im down in columbus

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lol, what part of ohio are you in bro? im down in columbus

bout an hr or so from u lol north

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

I sent him a message sayin that its funny how he's been in business for 10 years when his profile says he's 19. and how just y two type-r 10's would pound his truck apart when my subs aint shit compared to a lot of whats out there and this is what he said to me " YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

jccl777 has sent you a message:

look

u lil bitch im not 19 im not gone tell people my real age cause thats how identity theft happens u dumbass just know im over 25 an i dont just have 2 12's i also have a tonneau with 6 15's in the bed of the truck which is 23000 watts so watch what u say bitch an mine shakes packs of cig's off the shelf a half mile from the store so fuck u bitch grow up

You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

This guy has to be a mental case. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

if i remember correctly in a previous post it was 8 15's and 32000 watts now it is 6 15's and 23000 watts all on a 80 amp 19.2 volt hight output alternator. i wonder if MLA has a module for 19.2???

Archived