Curious if Steve Meade has seen this... not hatin on his ride but

Syko DJ

LOL. I'm part black myself and I know black people who feel the same way, and others who don't. Personally, I don't feel it's a negative thing so long as it's used in the right context and doesn't have "er" at the end.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

"I'll kick your ass cause you pointed at the camera while talking to me"? That's lame as fuck.

Now if dude was talking like that and acting like that in my face, pointing at me and shit, he's liable to get lumped up.

WTF is the difference?!?!?

lame

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

all he did was buy hits for himself. Of course making himself look like a douche in the progress. Once I finish the truck I'll go play with him since hes only a couple hrs ride for me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

why is this topic still open? what good are all these post? jesus

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

That aint right i dont give a shit whether ur black, white, pink, brown, Taking a shot like that is fucking low with ur eubonics wannabe bullshit, You sir should grow the fuck up. I am 20 yrs old and have more common sense then this. Monte is entitled to his own opinions, as are you, But bashing on him for them isnt gonna make this whole situation better.

As the situation goes with SM and Deephitters, there is only one way to settle this and that is head to head w.e. format of competition they both agree upon. That is the only way this will get settled.

thats funny. If you knew this guy you wouldnt say that. you'd find it hysterical.

and since some of you cant quite grasp this concept. This retard did it for self promotion knowing steve has a stupid youtube following and would generate hits for his youtube page and then his business blah blah blah. some people believe any press is good press and he is one of them. This isnt the first time he has called steve out but this is much worse. Some of the OGers that ahve been around longer than smd will remember. Its actually quite comical.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

thats funny. If you knew this guy you wouldnt say that. you'd find it hysterical.

That may be the case but still its fucked up, Im just not one for any kind of racial antics intended or not ya know.

And i totally agree with you on the edit in ur post completely. Guys just tryin to up his rep. he did in a sour ass way but for everyone to react the way they did is on doing what he wanted. Ppl like him thrive off this kinda shit, the only way to make them realize they are a fucking loser is to ignore them like a loser.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

and since some of you cant quite grasp this concept. This retard did it for self promotion knowing steve has a stupid youtube following and would generate hits for his youtube page and then his business blah blah blah. some people believe any press is good press and he is one of them. This isnt the first time he has called steve out but this is much worse. Some of the OGers that ahve been around longer than smd will remember. Its actually quite comical.

i do remember somethin about this a while back...and i think they talkd on the phone and things were cool??

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

i do remember somethin about this a while back...and i think they talkd on the phone and things were cool??

obviously not. lol. Its why this has me laughing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived