Hi there,

Time to introduce myself. I'm 24 yrs, from Holland, and just started playing with car audio. Have been browsing this site for about three months now (can't remember how I got here :P ) and finaly registered last week...

I've been customizing motorcycles for a few years now (hobby) but recently started messing around with cars too.

In december I bought a Buick Regal LTD (quite rare here in holland) as a cheap hobby car and been restauring/fixing/modding it since then. My daily driver is a Seat Altea, unfortunately with stock audio (integrated radio &stuff) cause I haven't got the guts yet to tear it apart to put a proper system in it :P plus I need all the space I can get for all the stuff for my little son... But I'm sure I'll be upgrading it anytime soon ;)

So, now you know a little about me. I'd like to thank all members here (esp. Steve and GP) for teaching me a lot of stuff in the last few months with their extensive topics!

Edited by rednas

'03 Audi A6 sedan

'79 Buick Regal LTD

Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer, Hertz

Ok, as you could probably tell by my sn my name is Alex. I have always put systems in my car, but nothing compared to what a lot of you here are doing. Right now I have two small vehicles and can't fit a whole lot in them. I have a Dodge Dakota with 1 12" component Pioneer(all I could fit in the standard cab), and I have it powered by a 1000W Fosgate punch amp, also have another amp, 4 channel fosgate powering 4 poke audio door speakers. In my car it's fairly compact, a Volvo s40, and have 1 18" FI btl powered by a sundown 1000W amp. Not only was space an issue with the volvo, but they crammed the engine in there so tight I don't think I could fit a bigger/second alt., so for now I'm under powering the sub. I really don't want to cause any damage to the car with anymore power either :P. Umm, found out about this site on youtube. Peace.

Edited by Alex

welcome my brotha's!! :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I am Gary-aka banginAltima. Heard about the site from Derrick824. I started posting on here just to put my 2 cents in on the heated RF T1k vs Sundown 1.5k test and ending up staying. This place is like the Bermuda Triangle... you can enter back you can't leave.... Awesome Forum..

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

• 3 weeks later...

My name is Jeff aka jizzybizzy..a couple of my friends felt that i deserved a name like that (for reasons not suitable for this topic :lol: ) but im 18 live in a small town just north of youngstown.. my street is half youngstown and half Liberty Township so thats kinda strange...

i started off with a single Polk MOMO mm124 12'' sub ... and now i got 3 of them... just cant get enough bass lol im way too competitive with bass... if a kid at my school has something loud im always the first to hear about it and everyone knows about my setup so they ask me to listen to it ... then i demo for them and they always say "i gotta get louder" so jizzybizzy is to my high school as steve meade is to the world. .. you better watch out steve... im coming for ya :lol::lol: j/p

but ive been a guest on this page for a couple of months before i actually joined. since joining this page ive noticed that i actually know what im doing half the time rather than just thinking i do.

i saw steves tahoe on youtube and the realm of excursion and thats what brought me here.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Welcome to the forum Jeff! Glad to have another basshead who can't ever get "enough". ^_^

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone -just checkin out the forum over here. I really like what I see! I'm usually on the Rockford forum, but I'll start checking out his one too-I get to see more variety of stuff on here I'm a thinkin' :D

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

idk if iv posted here...sooo...

my names Wes 20yrs old, sophomore at ball state univ.

my close buddys call me Wes balla or just balla....long story...

and this is way before that fegboss named jim jones haha gayyyyiinnnnnn!!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Korey

19 years old

Ethan South Dakota

found site through ROE same name

in progress system:

2 audioque hd3c 12's

2 kicker kx2500's

4.5ft tuned to 40hz 72" of port

2 200 amp iraggi alts

2 kinetik 2400's

kicker kx250.2

kicker kx150.2

focal mids and highs

car: 1998 s10 blazer four door

Posted Image

Edited by wenn_du_weinst

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.