after going back a few pages- i dont think ive ever posted in this thread so i will take a minute to do so. (if i already have i apologize in advance)

My name is Andrew or "-Drew" and i live about an hour south of Sacramento in Fairfield. I am a regular on around 8 forums and for some reason wasn't on here so i decided to change that- expand my knowledge base. As of now this is my favorite forum purely because the the frequency of posts, lack of random trash talking threads, and experience of core members. I've been into car audio for about four years and spent the last 18months working as a sound engineer at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom running the amp racks, speaker arrangements, and real time effects for the animal shows. That job gave me a good foundation for learning about acoustics in stadiums and perceptions from the guests.

this WAS my ride- it took about three years of working part time during HS (and two jobs during senior year) and the last decent system in my car.

(2) 12" TC9s 2cuft per chamber @32hz through the rear deck w/trim panel

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

now to the crappy part of the story- i had arranged for the car to be picked up from the school lot after i had left for the senior trip on graduation night and came home to realize that the plans never happened and everything was gone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the second project for this car is planned to be completed by the end of this summer and includes:

(2) DC 10s (undecided lvl 3 or lvl 4)

Box will be 1.6cuft per chamber @36hz 18sqin of port per side designed to fit in two halves into the trunk and connected once within. something like this:

Posted Image

amp will be either 1k for lvl 3s or 2k for lvl 4s

mids/highs (who needs'm?) undecided.

sry for boring everybody- but thanks for the warm welcome SMD

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

hey this is joaquin im a newbie on this site nad learning more and more about subs and amps and all good sound system stuff from this site. found this site on meades videos he has on youtube i just LOVE his hoe and that new caddy.

im a lil bass head and loves a good system mines still under construction but hopefully will be LOUD :wacko:

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

THIS SOUND LIKE A AA MEETING LMAO:D HI IM RENA I FOUND YOU THIS BOI SHOW ME YOUR SITE I LOVE THE CAR

HEY HEY HEY IM A LYING BITCH!

LET ME STEAL YOUR SETUP PICS AND CLAIM THEM AS MINE :D

well since i never did this, i guess i will. hi my name is devery, and i love long walks on the beach, romance novels and bubble baths. and promiscuious sex with alot of random partners. im also thinkin of buyin 2 more olympus if i can get my plan to work out with gettin all 4 in my trunk :D.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

these are the only pics i have right now, but i might be takin a few tomorrow if i ever get off my lazy ass :)

Edited by darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

whats up everybody i found the site through realmofexcursion im an installer just wanted some more knowledge and this seems like a great place to get it

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Hey what's up SMD forum people? Just wanted to drop in and give a little intro. My name is Josh, I'm 19 years old and I live just north of Cincinnati, OH. I pretty much don't know shit about building and installing systems and I'm here to learn. I'm a huge gamer so if you have Xbox Live hit me up GT: KHAOS CANT AiM or AnTi PROx See you all around.

Edited by KHAOS
camaro1.jpg