I'm Dan. Found the site from word of mouth from gately audio and several friends that still work in the car audio industry. Also meet meade a while back at a couple of shows.

I am 34 and live in roseville, ca just north of sacramento. Been into stereos since I was really young, before I could drive. Also worked at a couple stereo shops. Now it is more of a hobby and doing car audio stuff for friends and family.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

I am Jim, and I am back! :) check my member number :)

Edited by North Olmsted Performance

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Let us know who you are and how you found us!

Im Orande aka OJ. Im in Minnesota. From New York. Saw Steve and this sight googling car install forums. Got a 2000 Silverado. Alpine Kappas highs. Soon to come Blowthrough (unless anyone has an easier idea) with Fi 15s or 18s btl not sure on amps. I got a X20 Kenwood amp running my door speakers.

2000 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Kenwood Excelon X-692 Head Unit

Kenwood Excelon KAC-X20 Amp Wire to Alpine Type R 12" 2ohm

Infinity Kappa 6.5" and 3" pushed by rockfored 400.i? or something? I'll look later. Its 2 amps in 1

I live in Anchorage Alaska and we have bass too.. I'll be looking to go spl for my new system later when money is right... I found this site when i was watch your videos..

2000 jeep cherokee sport

subs

2 Diamond Audio D3 12''

Amp

Diamond Audio D3-600.1

Deck

Alpine CDE-9881

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Doug and I am from Peoria, IL.

I found this forum through Steve Meades Youtube videos. His video actually got me intrested in car audio again after a few years that have slipped by :) .

just recently finished my audio install in my vehicle, nothing huge but nice and clean sound with a little bump. This forum is sweet an I will be combing through it for a long time. there are a lot of impressive installs on here and a lot of skill. I will have plenty of question. Nice being here and nice to hear from all of you.

My namr is Kel Kai and i found out about this forum because Noobtastic14 is always constantly on this ish. It grew on me and there is always something interesting to talk about. You also learn allot as well. Car audio, a hobbie, or a drug?

You be the Judge

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! My name is Haakon and I'm from Norway. Found this forum via a link to a thread in here on a norwegian car audio forum. Been into car audio for the last 15 years or so. I work in signmaking/car graphics - run my own little business :)