Yeah...that'll get results. :rolleyes: here's an idea...get real friends...ones you can actully sit next to and talk with, maybe a movie or a bite to eat. Oh no I'm banned from chat..... :fool: :8)

hey some of us like to come home after work and jus relax on the computer and get on chat.. :drunk:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

shup?

lol my ex used to say that and every time i would be like wtf?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Yeah...that'll get results. :rolleyes: here's an idea...get real friends...ones you can actully sit next to and talk with, maybe a movie or a bite to eat. Oh no I'm banned from chat..... :fool: :8)

man bro dont let these ppl talk to u like that..dont be sorry bro, they the same fuc*in way man them dudes computer nerds they dam selves look at 1lowsuv he got thousands of post.. he on that dam computer his dam self. aint nobody special in this bi*ch but the designer. so just do you bro. dont sweat anybody in here..

Yeah...that'll get results. here's an idea...get real friends...ones you can actully sit next to and talk with, maybe a movie or a bite to eat. Oh no I'm banned from chat.....

man bro dont let these ppl talk to u like that..dont be sorry bro they the same fuc*in way man theme dudes computer nerds look at 1lowsuv thousands of post.. he on that dam computer his dam self. aint nobody special in this bi*ch but the designer. so just do you bro

Would you like to try that again and speak English this time? :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Think this should get locked up cause its over and done with....

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

man bro dont let these ppl talk to u like that..dont be sorry bro, they the same fuc*in way man them dudes computer nerds they dam selves look at 1lowsuv he got thousands of post.. he on that dam computer his dam self. aint nobody special in this bi*ch but the designer. so just do you bro. dont sweat anybody in here..

With non-coherant comments like this I doubt you make it to 100 posts here..... :8)