so you could look me in the eye and say with out a doubt it was a jumbo jet that crashed into the pentagon?

Yes.

Can you look the hundreds of eye-witnesses, the families of the people killed inside the pentagon, the families of the people killed on the flight in the eye and say they are lying and are just part of the cover-up?

Yes.

Can you look the hundreds of eye-witnesses, the families of the people killed inside the pentagon, the families of the people killed on the flight in the eye and say they are lying and are just part of the cover-up?

here let me quote what i said so you can read it again

\\x2

there WAS something covered up that day..and if you you dont belive it the government did their job... and it wouldnt be the first time that our country needlessly expended people to benifit the so called "nation" :give_rose:

do i belive that no one was killed that day.. NO. people did die..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

The Disclosure Project..... Zeitgeist........google these.

2x Kicker L 7 15's

2x Rockford Fosgate p 1653's

1x dual center slot ported 5.25cubes tuned 48hz music box

2x Kicker zx1000.1 D's

1x Kicker zx350.4

Remote gains

1x kinetik hc800

1x Kicker 0 guage

Sony hu

Stock alt : (

A hobby turned into obssession !

One problem I have with public health care...

If someone got a car, never changed the oil, never kept it maintained, and the car broke down, who should be responsible for fixing/replacing that car?

The careless owner.

Now, what if some ate unhealthy, never cleaned themselves, basically put their body into disrepair, and they got sick, who do you think should be responsible for that persons medical bills?

The Government? The people? You? Me?

My problem is that I don't want to have to pay for other peoples foolishness.

sooo what you're saying is that if you eat heathy food and "clean yourself" that you won't get cancer? or alzhiemers? or diabetes?

Yes.

hundreds of eye witnesses? actually there were like 7 and every one of them claims to have seen something else, not to mention eyewitness statements are not 100% proof...I would like to see the video they confiscated from the hotel and gas station that both have security cameras that would have caught the "object" on tape....you want me to belive it was an airplane...show me the tapes

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I see your popular mechanics, and I raise you these...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

• 3 weeks later...

sooo what you're saying is that if you eat heathy food and "clean yourself" that you won't get cancer? or alzhiemers? or diabetes?

For the most part, yes.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

For the most part, yes.

wow, just wow. I guess ignorance is bliss, and with a statement like that you must be ecstatic 24/7....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Archived