wow. thats some good info there. thanks man

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Anyway the reason I don't like RF is pretty simple... After the release of the T15KW I realized that RF is no better than companies like audiobahn when it comes to "hyping" themselves up.

I don't see anything wrong with the hype. Its just a tactic to get more business. There isn't a need to hate on them for it. I personally didn't like seeing their stuff at Best Buy but I figured its just business. Hype or not, RF makes an undeniably good product.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

there is a reason to hate them if they're hypin their product that isnt gonna do what they say its gonna do....

so you could pay for somethin that isnt gonna work for you......wasted money.

not that i hate RF...thats why i made this thread...just to see what would out perform the other

Edited by shooter69

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

I don't see anything wrong with the hype. Its just a tactic to get more business. There isn't a need to hate on them for it. I personally didn't like seeing their stuff at Best Buy but I figured its just business. Hype or not, RF makes an undeniably good product.

Um did you happen to read the rest of my post? I clearly state why its BS

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

so RF sucks because they made a Hyped up amp....wow your very fuckin logical

i still havent heard if ou have any experience with RF. im not saying you havent but i havent seen that you have. i still say that if you have then you either heard the lower line or a shitty set up. but that doenat make sense to hate RF because they made a hyped up amp. their subs and "legit" amps are VERY nice and far beyond whats expected. i just honestly want to know what experiene you have with RF. eitehr installing it yourself, hearing it, OWNING it...and so on

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Well you can give your money to who ever you want Chode, but I will stick to more honest companies.

Edit: In all honestly the punch stuff isn't even worth buying so of course I wouldn't waste my money on it, subs sound like shit and amps aren't the greatest either.

The power series IMO isn't near as good as ppl say it is, a friend of mine has 2 T1 12's on a power series amp (don't know the model, size wise its probably the 1000 but i don't really know) they are ported (don't know the size of the box either) I wasen't really all that impressed at all. I know its not a shitty install as he does nice work. Its in a 02 extended cab GMC. His setup before that very nice for what it was (single 12 inch MTX 8500, 500 watt MTX amp with the sledgehammer box)

I have heard it and I wasen't impressed, but my ears aren't the same as yours. If you like it then great more power to ya. But at the sametime I explained why I don't like them and its a take it or leave it rule... I don't knock you for buying it, so don't get mad at me for not liking it

Edited by Kicker Guy

....again...still havent answered my question. but its ok. you dont have experience with it so you cant back it up. you have no credibility and you looking stupid saying you hate a brand that you got no experience with. but its ok. keep rambling on about how RF sucks and you hate it....ill just start ignoring your post and toning you out and eventually everyone else will too...

WOW big fuckin whoop they made 1 amp thats over hyped. but all their other product are TRUE honest products that do more than they are rated for.

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

im not getting mad for you not buying it...im kad because you say you hate them because of 1 amp thats over hyped. i havent had a singe person in my vehicle say "thats not loud" or have them say " that sounds like shit" everyone has been pleased. even people who have some higher end gear. i respect your opinion with whether you liek it or not but your reasoning isnt that great.

i hate the sound of sony, kicker,alpine,audiobahn, and so on but i have legit reasons and experience with them.

im not trying to pick on you but i take it personally when someone hates on my favotite company and the reason is because of 1 amp

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Well in return I could question you with kicker, how can they sound bad when they have a proven track record in SQ? Like I said before our ears aren't the same.

When it comes to that rating.... I expect that crap out of shit like pyle, audiobahn, and many other shit companys. Not out of a company that has been around as long as RF, they don't really need to do that. They will still make their sales as will the others