DC Sound Lab

A-Team and DC throw down a 160.5 db BASS RACE!!!

imagine lvl5's in that AHHH SNAP

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

im not hating but i do have a question how do you get a 160+ bass race cert score when there is no 160 class???

During qualifying if your the only one in that class it puts you in the class your bracketed for. There is a 160 Up class in the software from Wayne but its not an official class (yet)

So some people that are capable of 160+ BR run over 160 dB during qualifying and the computer automatically places them in the 160 Up class. Despite being limited to 159.9 officially people still push it past that into the un-official class.

So to get the computer to bracket you in 160 Up you just have to be over 160 in qualifying.

I will be voting to open up that class for next year, I think theres alot of people ready for it now and it would round out the bass race format with a class that just blows the crowds away. Kinda like Psyclone will do :)

hope that helps

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

During qualifying if your the only one in that class it puts you in the class your bracketed for. There is a 160 Up class in the software from Wayne but its not an official class (yet)

So some people that are capable of 160+ BR run over 160 dB during qualifying and the computer automatically places them in the 160 Up class. Despite being limited to 159.9 officially people still push it past that into the un-official class.

So to get the computer to bracket you in 160 Up you just have to be over 160 in qualifying.

I will be voting to open up that class for next year, I think theres alot of people ready for it now and it would round out the bass race format with a class that just blows the crowds away. Kinda like Psyclone will do :)

hope that helps

thats cool and a great number! im still trying my hardest to get to a 59 if i ever do get there i wanted to show some 60's runs as well thats why i asked

congrats on the a team there is nothing easy about a 160 on music i dont care what hz it is http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Damn, I remember when 160+ was world record territory. Now people are going to bass race it with music. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH US!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

This is like the 10th time but details please, how many lvl3's and what amps?

Starting From Scratch!!

There are some pics right there.

Thanks for the kind words to those who really want to see this truck come out to my show Sept 13th! None of you will come....well maybe a few so i will see those people there and they can check it out.

Thats you Dave i need you at this show man, you have ZERO excuses not to be there! There is a good chance you could win another lv3 12 and then you will have a pair and all for FREE...... You would be a fool not to come. Dont make me cry man, im to nice of a guy for you to not come.

But i want everyone to know this truck wouldnt be bangin off the #s if it wasnt for Rusty and DC Audio. Huge thanks to everyone involved over there. :drinks:

Also big thanks to the people who have helped with this build. Although most was done by myself, there was always help when i needed it, and endless discussion outside of the shop to improve and work out the #s. These people firstly Team Riprock, dB Don, Mike Bails, Vicky, Devin, and my parents. In the end for a crippled guy to put this together, with help from good friends i think that anyone can do it. Also its NOT a Astro!!! And is NOT a Blazer!!!!

Team Its Not Real