UFC 101 ANDERSON SILVA LMFAO

silva is a beast no doubt but u gotta admit forrest looked like he wasnt trying at all. a lot of his punches were pulled back just before he hit

one time silva had his hands down, griffin kicked but never connected. it all seemed a little odd to me. ive never seen forrest be so lackadaisical.

its funny as hell to watch tho

Sometimes these guys can get pshyced out too, he's going against Silva and you could tell he was trying to take the safe route. I rewound the last shot a few times and it just looks like Silva hit him right on the button. Also he was coming forward which makes it that much worse.

The crazy thing is I'm sure everyone in here has knocked someone out at least once and it's never that skullcracker you think that knocks em out. It's that perfectly timed right on the button shot you didn't even mean to throw or was using to set up the big one. Makes for a weak sauce fight though........

Starting From Scratch!!

best thai fighter ever? thats pushing it maybe best thai fighter in mma i will agree with that. but if we are talking straight up id like to see him prove himself in thailand before we start throwing things out there

Can you show me a better Thai Fighter?

I been looking, but haven't found one yet.

I'm sure there is someone better, there is always someone better, the question is where is he?

I personally think he could go to Thailand and handle himself just fine.

I hope not Silva is a joke

i respectfully disagree, hes a beast, and it not fake.

2ndly, griff, ran out of the ring like that b/c the punch that knocked him out, dislocated/broke his jaw from what i read (but it was online)... and he went def in one of his ears when he hit the ground.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

fedor a joke, your bs'n i hope. Fedors only lost 1 match back in 2000 or 2002 and he came back the next year and beat Nogeira I think thats who it was? Anyways if Fedor ACTAULLY trains for a real fight hes unstoppable, but in the last one he looked a little sloppy but thats because he hasnt lost a fight what is his record like 26-1? hes got so much more skill than lesnar too it aint funny, lesnars a ground pounder and some wrestling, fedor could knock him out or submit him you choose.

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

jerome le banner

melvin manhoof( i would pay to see this fight)

eresto hoost

MICHAEL McDONALD

REMY BONJASKY

Naruepon Fairtex

Yodsaenklai Fairtex

Peter Aerts

Alexey Ignashov

ANDY HUG

just to name a few

some have retired but i think were better in there day or there weight class

Roseville, CA

silva is a beast for sure...however the way griffen was acting it did look staged or something. he is usually puts the pressure on but this fight was dif. i think its BS also that silva will NOT fight machida. that would be a good one but says he wont cuz they train together and what not. i think its BS and white should make it happen for sure

if the fighters dont want to fight then dana cannot do anything about it and i doubt the fight was staged griffin has changed his style from the brawler he used to be to a more calm and thinking fighter silva was and is better than griffin thats all

Roseville, CA