Got My Window Shot Out Last Night!

Hey man, I'm real sorry to hear about your ride. That's just about as low as you can get, those kids have hit the bottom of the barrel and just kept on digging. It's shitbags like them that give other young guys a bad name. I hope you find those little shits and give them theirs ten fold bro.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Sorry to hear that .the window you found shouldnt be hard at all to put in ....good luck ......one thing though they done it once and i would say they will do again .......just cause they think they are cool .......you should try to catch them yourself .....and whoop that ass..give them the beating that ,that they must not have gotten before .

why cant kids stick to drug abuse and underage sex. Im tired of all of these MTV-warped teenagers with no clue as to what the real world is, doing stupid shit and causing good innocent people problems...

I was sitting in my car one night in front of my buddies house with the lights off waiting for him, some kids drive by and one of em chucks an egg at my car...I started the car, hits the brights, chased em trough a neighborhood at 45mph until i finally got under his bumper and threw him up onto a random lawn...cracked him in the jaw AND made him give me $100 for a full detail and wax....

Sucks that you werent around to catch the little fuckers, try a junk yard for the window, they usually have em real cheap...

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

damn bro sucks ass huh.. same shit has been happening around here.stupid fucks have been throwing rocks in peoples windows just on the other street from me and around town and outside towns..shit me and my buddys were walking the night after it happened and cops were trying to say we were doin it.. thank god one of the cops seen me in my window on the comp when it happened. :huh:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

why cant kids stick to drug abuse and underage sex. Im tired of all of these MTV-warped teenagers with no clue as to what the real world is, doing stupid shit and causing good innocent people problems...

I was sitting in my car one night in front of my buddies house with the lights off waiting for him, some kids drive by and one of em chucks an egg at my car...I started the car, hits the brights, chased em trough a neighborhood at 45mph until i finally got under his bumper and threw him up onto a random lawn...cracked him in the jaw AND made him give me $100 for a full detail and wax....

Sucks that you werent around to catch the little fuckers, try a junk yard for the window, they usually have em real cheap...

GOOD way of handeling that situation!!!

I like it!!!!

:)

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

well I installed a new window for $90 :)

Now i guess some kids have been looking in my window and they said they might try and jack my system (L7 15" in 5.5 cubes) But I only got 4-5 more weeks of college, so if i can make it past that then i'm good.

Sometimes at home if i hear people are gonna tepee my house or try and jack my shit i've been known to sit in my wooded upper yard all night (by my car) and set up floodlights and have a shotgun or paintball gun; I just hide it all behind brush and camo. I got a bastard one time trying to tepee, they almost shit themselves.

Now i'm gonna step it up a bit and hide in the pine trees with a chainsaw and a really scary mask on, and if they start sneaking through my yard i'm gonna start it up and pull some texas chainsaw shit (except i wouldn't actually cut them up... hopefully)..... that'd scare them

Edited by KickerAudio21

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

HELL yes.

That is some tight shit man, & I agree with you 110%.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

well I installed a new window for $90 :)

Now i guess some kids have been looking in my window and they said they might try and jack my system (L7 15" in 5.5 cubes) But I only got 4-5 more weeks of college, so if i can make it past that then i'm good.

Sometimes at home if i hear people are gonna tepee my house or try and jack my shit i've been known to sit in my wooded upper yard all night (by my car) and set up floodlights and have a shotgun or paintball gun; I just hide it all behind brush and camo. I got a bastard one time trying to tepee, they almost shit themselves.

Now i'm gonna step it up a bit and hide in the pine trees with a chainsaw and a really scary mask on, and if they start sneaking through my yard i'm gonna start it up and pull some texas chainsaw shit (except i wouldn't actually cut them up... hopefully)..... that'd scare them

That's some good stuff right there too! It's crazy that honest people actually have to go to these extremes just to live a simple life. The word of the day is sad. :(

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.