98HOEONSIXEZ build of MR_CLARKS 98 s10 on 20s (yes you read that right IM BUILDING IT)BIG 4 DONE 9-5-09

haha at first my gaydar was going off I though publicenemy was talking about the current last pic :lol:

I always like seeing s10 builds because its cool to see how you are going to slip the beat in.

nice start hoe :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

why tf is this stuff splitting?

Posted Image

I never get screws that close to the edge, and yeah pre-drill FTW

I keep screws about 4-5" from the edges so I never see splittage

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

eh, i only keep them about 2" in and i dont get any splitting.

told the bit in front of the screw. you want to, just barely, not be able to see the shank of the screw behind the drill bit.

but dont worry hoe, you only did everything wrong. perfect for your 1st build ;)

pm me if you want to know how to make a guide for that saw. itll make it 10x easier.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived