Thought I Saw Steve Meade Today

Yea so, on my way to register for classes for college, there comes a beige Tahoe on the same big rims Meade has beating real hard. I was like, "Holy shit!!!! Steve meade in Champaign, IL! Is it really him?" I mean, it had to be, but i had to get a glimpse of the driver to be sure, so I followed from the south part of town to around the mall (about 3 mile drive), then i realized i was gonna be late to register, so I honked the horn behind so the tahoe pulled over to a hotel parking lot. The back of the license plate was not from a state, it just said "DUB" in white text with black background, but i dont know steve meade's license plate number, but all i knew is that it would prolly be a Cali license, or one that says something bout the badass system. Out comes the driver, and it wasnt steve meade, it was an ugly ass chick about 50 years old with like 5 missing teeth and high ass shorts showing her wrinkled legs. I was like are you related to steve meade. She was like, "Who is steve meade? I am related to Don Vent" or something, (i barely understood what she was saying) I was like, "Steve Meade is this dude with a badass stereo from California," She said, "No, I'm from Decatur (IL), I'm here to see my daughter, she's expecting a baby" So i just started a little convo for like 2 mins cuz she prolly felt weird that a random dude was pulling her over. Then I said, "Just wanted to know what you had in the trunk, it was hella loud." She said its her husband's car, she said 2 15s, but turns out she had 2 12" Type R's on 2k hifonics watts, yet they were beating hella hard, they were not 4 18" BTLs on 20k watts :(. So i just said fml cuz i was 20 mins late to register, so i had to sit in the waiting room for almost 2 hrs, but if it was really Meade, i wouldnt have cared at all :D. So yea, i guess u can say, FAIL lol

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

LMAO, thats funny

lol yea, i mean seriously im sure his system sounds like 2 12" type r's on volume 1 lol, but idk if he bumps to the max while driving so i was pretty sure it was him, but sux that it wasnt

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

haha thats a great story mang, wish it was him for the sake of bein late for your egistration lol i prob would of done the same though lol

u kno ur a basshead when u pull ppl over to see if its steve meade for a demo ftw lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

haha thats a great story mang, wish it was him for the sake of bein late for your egistration lol i prob would of done the same though lol

haha thanks, yea, im sure everyone on this forum that hasnt seen it, would do the same lol

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

I see so many pearl white caddy's driving around town lately with rims just like chickens and I have to check and see if the primer roll pan is on in order for me to chase it down haha.

lol yea, kinda like this, if the license plate was cali, and if it had the rf sticker on the front windshield, it was like 1000% sure, but i didnt see that it didnt had the rf sticker till i pulled it over :01nocomment8so:

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

u kno ur a basshead when u pull ppl over to see if its steve meade for a demo ftw lol

lol true dat

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

i can see that u cant tell the difference between 23kwrms and 2kwrms :lol:

good story his plate got spl or somethin like that

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.