I am. I told her i needed to talk to her and she said she was doing something that was more important and her making money at 10pm is more important. So the hell with her, see if i ever bail her ass outta jail again. Or get her a phone. I dont play that shit... fuck that!

Edited by BURRITO
correction

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

• 4 weeks later...

so i qoute a customer a price, but he has to p/u @ another store... the jack-ass @ the other store would not honor the price I qouted the customer... WHAT CAN I SAY BESIDES... FUCK THAT!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Fuck 15 year old noobs that come onto SMD and talk shit and get the rest of us teenagers a bad name. Guys, just FUCK OFF. Fuck you attitude problems, fuck your authority problems and fuck your crazy ideas that you know more than the experienced db draggers and car audio enthusiasts.

That's my rant, and I'm spent.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

I just pored a crap load of $ into needless california mandated smog equipment to fail because of a technicality. Even tho its running cleaner than the day the truck was sold in 1997.

It failed because i cleared the trouble code and didnt drive 70 miles. FUCK THAT!