"Team America FUCK YEAH!"

Oh wait wrong post

I mean your bestfriends new girlfriend is hot as hell and flirting with you FUCK THAT!

I broke my hand punching some black guy in the face while trying to break into my car last week FUCK THAT!

I wired up my entire car and spent hours cleaning and hiding wires and double; triple checking EVERYTHING making it absolutley perfect, but when car is started nothing turns on FUCK THAT!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

you want to toss your cigarette out the window and have it roll in front of my Tahoe, sparks and all........FUCK THAT :angry:

that was me sorry and it wasnt a cigarette it was a cigar ;]

lakers wanna lose after 2-0 run FUCK THAT

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 4 weeks later...

working on a new home for myself and daughter, been useing a monster generator, got all dam elec redone insulation sheet rock done and mud/tape.... i call gulf power tonight to find out about haveing the power turned on, and since the previous people had a avg bill of 150 a month i have to pay a goddam 300 dollar deposit to get the elec turned on.

so now instead of haveing money to finish the place so i can move in i have to drop 300 to have the power turned on.... and stay where im at another month and pay 2 power bills (the main one isnt but 50-80 a month) but fuck that 300 deposit thats crazy esp since they have 150 already for where im at now..... goddam volutres... and what chapps my ass the most is when i move out of here the people that move in shouldnt have but a 100 deposit since i make my bill cheap each month... its bullshit and im going to the main office tommrow and show my ass and get it turned on with no deposit or a lesser (150 or less) made over a few payment... bet i wont make it happen lol.... :girl_devil::aggressive:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Year on the job and they promote 2 noobs--FUCK THAT

No raise in almost 6 monthes--FUCK THAT

Haters, Jackerz, and Hoes--FUCK THAT

Me wanting to build A-pillar pods and peeps saying it CANT be done--FUCK THAT

Dad telling me that its IMPOSSIBLE to fit 22 speakers and 4-12s with over 5000 Watts of power in my truck--FUCK THAT

AND ANYONE THAT AINT DOWN WITH SMD--FUCK THEM & FUCK THAT

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

You wanna WALK up to the DRIVE up ATM cause there are two people inside, FUCK THAT!!!!!!!

you wanna stop in a turning lane on a busy 4 lane road to let your elderly wife do some shit outside, and endanger the rest of the traffic.... FUCK THAT!