all these ppl liveing off goverment $ while i work and pay my taxes and have pay a arm and leg for everything while thay get it for free LOSERS FUCK THAT

agree !!!!

make it worse is when you are outa work for shoulder issues and try to get some help and get turned down, fuck that !!!!!

little faggets on youtube talking bout my shit

kaluevue

Another idiot underpowering these power subs.... in a dumb ass set up too.

Try builing a box that size for just one of those subs and hook that thing up fool power, You'll be hearing that shit 5 blocks away easy..

kaluevue

That's the worst atomic set up i've ever seen.....  Your box set up is a shame.

FUCK THAY

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

stabbed myself with a buck knife trying to strip the coating on 1/0 wire....FUCK THAT!

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

Ordered a new monitor from newegg...

Classes/offices were closed yesterday... including the mailroom... FUCK THAT

It was delivered at 8am this morning... mailroom still hasnt sorted it.. FUCK THAT

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

:censored: CRAZY TEXAS WEATHER!!!! Supposed to get my new AQ amp via UPS today......to bad they can't be like the USPS...." Rain, Sleet, or SNOW "

This is the second big snow for us , the first was on X-mas Eve (15 1/2 "), now today! It wasn't going to get BAD, says one of the local weather guys....LOL....these fucks FAIL at the weather. :aggressive: Now, no telling when I'll get my amp...........FUCK THAT!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

:censored: CRAZY TEXAS WEATHER!!!! Supposed to get my new AQ amp via UPS today......to bad they can't be like the USPS...." Rain, Sleet, or SNOW "

This is the second big snow for us , the first was on X-mas Eve (15 1/2 "), now today! It wasn't going to get BAD, says one of the local weather guys....LOL....these fucks FAIL at the weather. :aggressive: Now, no telling when I'll get my amp...........FUCK THAT!!!

I was on my way to the TireRack gettin off the bypass, no snow but it was icy prob doing like 30 on the off ramp behind a UPS truck and next thing u know the damn UPS truck started to swirve left to right and finally stopped after doing a 180 lol just though id shared that, they SUCK at driving in the winter :aggressive:

Edited by BeatBox