Jump to content

12" SUBS for $22 each, +only $2 shipping!


kentb

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok seriously, me and my boy are gonna do it, they are gonna go in the back of his blazer. What do you guys think for boxes. I know what I WANT to do for it, I jsut dont know if we can. Im thinking, picture chickens escalade, in the back of a blazer. Humor me and throw some numbers at me. What do you think for port and box specs, 2 separate boxes, just like the escalade except it will stay in the cargo area and retain the back seats.

here's a link

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=21593&hl=

Posted

Hell yeah, that looks good, that pretty much what I had in mind except ported and 2 separate boxed in case it doesnt come out as planned, we can sell them in sets of 4 to someone around our area, someone is always looking for some cheap bang

EDIT: Didnt realize those are ported too, the polyfill threw me off

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Posted

I liked my 12s i got for 13.50 from Elemental Designs last year.. sold them for more and made me some money!! :)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

I'm 8 pages into this PT build and loving it. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to keep up with that between that and the hoopty. But hey, I'll give it a go if my boy wants to spend the money.

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Posted

Ok so I have some other things that my money is going towards right now, and I wanna keep muh beat.

I want to do a cheapo build on these too, until I get my DC woofers and good amp...Could some1 suggest or tell me how many cu/ft these need ported? I keep looking on the internet but can't find it lol.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Posted

i think ill smoke them up. if i do ill make sure to get a vid :)

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Well i ordered 4- 12"s an gona try them out

ordered a rockford 500 watt amp

should be fun

might do a build on it but dont wanna hear ppl's crap on it

2008 Yukon 2-18"s EVILS

TEAM SSA

TEAM AUDIOTEX

  • 1 month later...
Posted
These speakers are $90 a piece on the link provided now...I guess it was a good deal

really necessary?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9596 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...