Sundown Audio

About to buy 2 audiopipe AP3001D's, someone tell me otherwise

newls1

i was going to purchased the same amp because of the 1 ohm stablilty but it's actually 1 ohm on each channel. i was wanting the 3000rms X 1 @ 1 ohm but the amps runs 1500 X 2 @ 1ohm and although i have heard of people running the amp at .5 .............. with two D1s i'll be doing either 2 ohm on each channel or .25 ohm for mono. i've heard nothing but good about the amp, but leave feedback on what you think because everyone's experience is different.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Own two... on 2 12 inch hdc3's coppers wired to 2ohms.... BEASTSSSS it poundddddddds no numbers because I haven't had it metered. But it's trunked in a cadillac subs facing rear and port is rear too... My friend with 4 cvx 12s and 750 watts of power each didn't want anymore sitting in the drivers seat...hehe. All in all, well worth it for the money, mine are running at 15.3v and dip to around 14.7 on a 38hz tone. So I think I'm running a hair over 3k to each hdc3... with around 2.2 cubic feet to each at 34hz tuning...

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Im Thinking 2 Of These Too But Could You Really Get 3000rms Out Of Them =/ ???

Had A 1500.2 audio pipe didnt even hit harder then my 1000.2 sony =/ So IDK! Theres a reason there cheap! Ill stick to fosgate amps!!!

IDK Looks Like A Good Deal! If You Buy Two Of Them Leave Feed Back I Might Buy 2-4 Of Them

Do u know what u want already??

Do u know what u want already??

I Had A 1500.2 And I Did Not Hit Harder Then My Sony One! If He Does Buy Two And Can Get Over 2000 Out Of Each That Is A Good Deal And I Would Buy Two-Four! They Would Not Be For Me Im Sticking With Fosgate Amps!!! I Would Buy Them For My Brothers Truck!!! Clear Everything Up For You?

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Archived