This is all I could find around my area.

Craigslist fail

He is selling sound!

Craigslist fail

Craigslist fail

Craigslist fail

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I need a blown 15" square speaker dont care of the brand preferable a kicker, im trying to get my kicker rebuilt but they dont sell cones in the rebuild kit if you have a blown 15" speaker i would appreciate you calling me...ummm im not really willing to pay for it like the most i would give for it is like 10 bucks...after all it is blown

:facepalm:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

:rofl: How did he connect it? Was it to the same amp as the others? :rofl:

no, it was that purple urban audio jumpoff, idk who bought out their stock when they went out of business in like 1994, but it must be someone in the city cuz these things drift in all the time

and not to sound biased or something, but near every customer who speaks spanish and half of the other people call it music or musics. idk if its a translation thing or slang, but musics=subwoofers in box. its like how kicker box is synonymous with a subwoofer box and kleenex is synonymous with tissues, music=subs+box+amp

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

and not to sound biased or something, but near every customer who speaks spanish and half of the other people call it music or musics. idk if its a translation thing or slang, but musics=subwoofers in box. its like how kicker box is synonymous with a subwoofer box and kleenex is synonymous with tissues, music=subs+box+amp

HEHEHE at the shop that i was at i guess the mexican dudes with thick accents would say instead of kicker they would say "hey do you have anymore of the sticker subs" hehehe i was laughing.
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

lmfao at the picture.

and seriously? a car for an XBOX?

where the fuck are people like that around here... i've been wanting to buy a car i can completely trash lol ( i want to roll the thing lmfao)

It was from a girl that I knew from school. She had a tracer with minor front end damage she never drove because her b/f had a car, wanted an xbox for her b/f. I had an xbox, wanted a beater for mileage. I was gonna pay for the car until I found out she was looking for teh games and was like "trade? SWEET!" Put a duralast battery and a SHIT TON of alpine gear in it and rolled it for 10k before a teenage girl with no license hit me FTL.

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

It was from a girl that I knew from school. She had a tracer with minor front end damage she never drove because her b/f had a car, wanted an xbox for her b/f. I had an xbox, wanted a beater for mileage. I was gonna pay for the car until I found out she was looking for teh games and was like "trade? SWEET!" Put a duralast battery and a SHIT TON of alpine gear in it and rolled it for 10k before a teenage girl with no license hit me FTL.

thats bad ass... up till the part about being hit. that sucks. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

thats bad ass... up till the part about being hit. that sucks. lol

For real.

Best sounding beater car I've ever had....

sorry for the thread jack but I miss that POS

alpine CDA-9885, MRP-F250, MRD-605, Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's all around and a P3 12 in a custom box. Now i need a new car to put it in....

Posted Image

O yea, all Rockford wire

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, that is solder in the console.

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

no, it was that purple urban audio jumpoff, idk who bought out their stock when they went out of business in like 1994, but it must be someone in the city cuz these things drift in all the time

It is something to do with the translation, they call them music boxes here also...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

i lold at this

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1379641761.html

he wants something not gay.. but has a primer pink and black chop top truck

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived