Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It has marble. That alone adds 3 dbs

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted
Capture-1.jpgwhat a dumbass FAIL

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Posted

http://huntington.craigslist.org/ele/1980442117.html

rockafallsgate, that's a new one. Guaranteed he's one of the major pill dealers.

rockafallsgate FTMFW!

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8756 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...