Small SPL Build For My ZX3 With NUMBERS!!!!!!

Indeed... that could work http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Realisticaly what do you think that the Nightshades that I have could handle for power? I know that I may get another one with a much stiffer suspension if I keep the single 15 setup cause the more power I plan on using probably will make the ones I have jump out of the baskets.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

your going to be at the event in jAX??? awesome. i am def planning on going, just not sure which setup i will be running. Either the 2 13w7 T-Line box or the 4 12W6V2 setup. I think i might put the 13w7 box back together and drop bottom all day.

Whichever setup it is I will be in a black f150 harley edition. and it will probably be dirty!

and congrats on the great numbers from less equipment!

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

your going to be at the event in jAX??? awesome. i am def planning on going, just not sure which setup i will be running. Either the 2 13w7 T-Line box or the 4 12W6V2 setup. I think i might put the 13w7 box back together and drop bottom all day.

Whichever setup it is I will be in a black f150 harley edition. and it will probably be dirty!

and congrats on the great numbers from less equipment!

Thanks, and I'll be in Jacksonville. I'll have the two 15 setup in so I can bassrace in 149.9 and maybe try some other organizations that I haven't before. I really wanted to just bring the 2 15's even though they aren't as loud so I can demo them and listen to them on the 7 hour drive there. I thought about bringing both boxes but in a Focus ZX3 that's a bit cramped with a wife and two dogs.

Look for a midnight blue Focus ZX3 with a Team Sundown sticker on the back window and a Team High X-Cursion sticker on the front window. I'll look foward to seeing you there.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

By W-S I'm guessing you mean Winston Salem? The answer could be yes, I would be willing to meet up to demo the daily setup for you. I don't drive around listening to the single 15, I put the dual 15 setup back in the ride.

yea, Winston-Salem. Just pm me when you get a free chance to, and we'll figure it all out.

94' Suburban

Kenwood HU

RF T3002

2x SAZ-1500D's

2x PG Rsd 6.5's

4x RE SE 12'

Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

...more still to come

• 2 weeks later...

anymore #s?

I haven't had a chance to get down and dirty and test anything yet. I plan on doing that within the next couple weeks before NSPL finals. Like I said I think I can get more out of this box with some testing. Hopefully at least a 153 with a few minor things and if I'm lucky a 154 :)

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Added resin to the inside and outside of the box this weekend. Haven't got to test it out yet so I don't know if it produced any gains yet. The good news is that it is much smoother and will definately increase airflow of the interior and exterior.

On another note once I get some more pics and maybe a video or two of some burps up I wanted to know something from those of you following this thread. Would any of you be willing to vote for something like this for system of the month? I mean it is very impressive off of a single 15 and only 4600 watts. What kind of number would I have to do to secure some votes out there for SOM, or am I already loud enough to get some support with you guys? I've been on this site for quite a while and I'd like to give it a shot with a pure spl setup, but I don't know if anyone would support it or not since it's not your typical SOM install.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

the only thing i would change about the box is maybe make it narrower, but longer....just enough room for the sub to fit without hanging over....if u can fit it...that way there is less 'dead space' on the wall where the port is...

but awesome numbers!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived