thehoe92 Posted August 22, 2009 Report Posted August 22, 2009 just got home, pretty cool night fish chris's truck looks and sound amazingly clean!!! really great stuff, kasey's tahoe isnt loud at all and i found out his secret weapon to hitting such high numbers, hes fanning his door!!! well its just flexing enough to stick your fingers in lolwoah woah woah watch yourself there loganberry there ain't no cheatin on my part just one loud ass 18 logan's new box sounds great too except he needs some deadening desperately on that back door anyone want to donate some haha the nor cal guys also were talkin about a road trip to SBN Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
loganberry Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 you dont like the two pieces of metal slappin together? LOL guess we shoulda used a lil less off the roof and more on the back doors oh well My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
98crewcab Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 98crewcab where were you we all wanted to hear the 12's I know....was wanting to. Was ready to go, waiting on my wife to get home from school. She was supposed to be home by 10:30, at the latest.....showed up around 11:30. (supposedly didnt start cleaning up till late, busy night. Think she was actually working on some extra credit with her instructor! ) j/k Cool thing is, we all live pretty close to one another. I know Fish has a little bit of a drive, as does logan and vic, but one day soon:) I cant wait to hear your 18, and now that you have some sound heading into your ride...SAWEET! Gonna try to get out there next friday, but.....she has proved herself not to be in any kind of actual schedule. have to play it by ear:( When you get the new bumper, call me up, I will gladly help you paint it. Get to know ya, check out your tahoe! Welcome anytime mayne!!! Usually just my 2 year old daughter and myself in the afternoon, but she is cool as hell for 2, and will still let me work 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
98crewcab Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 you dont like the two pieces of metal slappin together? LOL guess we shoulda used a lil less off the roof and more on the back doors oh well and logan, sorry I missed your oval....next time you and the fearless three are hanging out at your place, have kasey give me a call and I will come out to williams to check it out and meet ya'll- that chit sounds loud as hell on the vids. think I would love to get pulled over and told to turn it down-lol 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
99vic Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 I know....was wanting to. Was ready to go, waiting on my wife to get home from school. She was supposed to be home by 10:30, at the latest.....showed up around 11:30. (supposedly didnt start cleaning up till late, busy night. Think she was actually working on some extra credit with her instructor! ) j/k Cool thing is, we all live pretty close to one another. I know Fish has a little bit of a drive, as does logan and vic, but one day soon:) I cant wait to hear your 18, and now that you have some sound heading into your ride...SAWEET! Gonna try to get out there next friday, but.....she has proved herself not to be in any kind of actual schedule. have to play it by ear:( When you get the new bumper, call me up, I will gladly help you paint it. Get to know ya, check out your tahoe! Welcome anytime mayne!!! Usually just my 2 year old daughter and myself in the afternoon, but she is cool as hell for 2, and will still let me work i have a little drive im in the placerville area, but as most know im always willing to drive a little to meet some cool people. im always looking to learn more as well. so if you ever need help working on anything let me know. i dont charge to help REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
98crewcab Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 i have a little drive im in the placerville area, but as most know im always willing to drive a little to meet some cool people. im always looking to learn more as well. so if you ever need help working on anything let me know. i dont charge to help sweet, maybe if KASEY-lol- ever gets his stuff here to paint....lolololol, (gotta give him shit-lol) I will have him give you a call to come out. I dont drink, but always have plenty of mountain dew, and would love for yall to come by EDIT: how long before that cast comes off? 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Fish Chris Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 Hey Red Navi, I guess I just didn't even notice Thank you for the props.... You know I'm into photography, and still, my paint is hard to properly represent in a photo. Also, in the past I've always felt it looked way better in bright sunlight.... but I guess that depends on the lighting wavelength, as I thought it looked pretty decent last night too Here's a shot of it, last week at Bodega Bay (don't think I posted this on SMD yet.... If I did, it might be like altheimers or something Peace, Fish u sure? i was drinking a corona when u and i were talking by garys truck (little slammed spl) thing haha.. it was good meetin u man.. the truck looks waay nice in person then on pics sounds good too
99vic Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 sweet, maybe if KASEY-lol- ever gets his stuff here to paint....lolololol, (gotta give him shit-lol) I will have him give you a call to come out. I dont drink, but always have plenty of mountain dew, and would love for yall to come by EDIT: how long before that cast comes off? dont hold your breath waiting on him lol, i just got the cast off wed. i dont drink either....well i dont drink and drive, when i do drink its once and a blue moon and chris your truck looks very nice. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
loganberry Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 Hey Red Navi, I guess I just didn't even notice Thank you for the props.... You know I'm into photography, and still, my paint is hard to properly represent in a photo. Also, in the past I've always felt it looked way better in bright sunlight.... but I guess that depends on the lighting wavelength, as I thought it looked pretty decent last night too Here's a shot of it, last week at Bodega Bay (don't think I posted this on SMD yet.... If I did, it might be like altheimers or something Peace, Fish i love your truck man, looks so damn clean, seein yours makes me wanna work on mine even more My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
thehoe92 Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 dont hold your breath waiting on him lol, i just got the cast off wed. i dont drink either....well i dont drink and drive, when i do drink its once and a blue moon and chris your truck looks very nice. woah what is this bash on kasey night?I'll get the shit when I get it it all depends on what is more important to me at the time. right now I am working on mids and highs and then maybe I'll move on to exterior Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.