Mr.p's "THE JEEP" build pt. II

Shits hella ghetto, even more ghetto than the rolla right now

That says a lot my good sir ;)

what tools should i bring with me tomorrow?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Glad i aint the only one rocking DCs in a sealed box LOL :) your box is alittle bigger then mine tho :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

please tell me you dont have xl 18's sealed??? ^^^

and ghetto? look at the pictar theres electrical tape on the + battery connectar thingy to keep it from shorting out on the other thingies in the engine compartment.

ill get some vids this weekend. i may run my mmats at 2 ohm in this thing, unfortunately mmats is more expensive than the damned jeep!

oh and did i mention i broke the hole saw halfway through drilling the firewall :\ so i had to punch it with a screw driver and hammer to fit my lil run of 1/0. theres like sharp metal surrounding the wire lol. i hope it doesnt short out.

NOOB, you need ta emphasize more fuzez in ma builds :)

edit: fuses at all would be nice im gonna die one day and itll be your fault somehow...

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Nope, they are XL15s LOL, i just cant have that much weight in the car anymore, i killed my clutch, lol its almost completely gone. 4.5 cubic foot sealed box, and i could prob pull off a hairtrick, it moves some air !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

put this on it

Posted Image

and make it sit like this

http://images.minitruckinweb.com/events/ea...ep_cherokee.jpg

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

more ghettoness for you guys lol. we put in some ports yesterday to see if we could get some more output.

1st we had to secure the hatch open because the shocks dont work for shit.

Posted Image

then mr.p forgot to take out a screw...

Posted Image

must have been cause he was busy making art.

Posted Image

well we got the ports in but they sit loose so we had to prop them up

Posted Image

the box already had four 4" holes cut out for ports. the holes were cut out with a jigsaw so we had some big gaps to fill...

Posted Image

and after all of this, the box proved to be way too small. on only 500w each they coild got very stinky in under 1min. at full tilt. no it wasnt clipping. SO... we took the ports out and put the piece of wood back on to cover up the holes. well at least it gave us something to do on a friday night lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Out with the Old:

Posted Image

In with the New:

Posted Image

Engine bay:

Posted Image

Pulled the (Broken) AC:

Posted Image

Mock up:

Posted Image

Stock: 90A OEM

Top Alt: 1998 Yukon OEM 140A Large case GM

Bottom Alt: 130A Optional Jeep OEM Replacement

Big top alt hit the hood!!

so a few minutes with the dremel and only a few fires later...

Posted Image

In Place:

Posted Image

Dont PM me about the Topocana cap..... Ask P wassup with that http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived