Mr.p's "THE JEEP" build pt. II

I was beginning to wonder where you were gonna put that cs144 if you didn't remove the AC pump...

99vic, That cherokee is just wtf in that link... I noticed it WAS a 4x4 body, I want to know how the F**K they did it if they actually kept it 4x4... That oil pan and axle like to connect very easily on a stock XJ.......

This is probably what I would have done in the engine bay, I have no rear seat in a 4 door and pretty much no interior due to filling it with water a few too many times out four wheeling it in creeks... I wonder how 4 18"s would fit behind the drivers seat in a window line box... (Like I'll ever do it though... It's 3:13am so yeah I guess I'm dreaming huh?)

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

not bad at all...SMD should make a GSOTM....

X2 id be more likely to win lol. looks likea fun lil build though. just messin around or gonna end up making it a competitor of some sort

X2 id be more likely to win lol. looks likea fun lil build though. just messin around or gonna end up making it a competitor of some sort

he's going to have 12 15" level4 or 3s. def. going to be a competitor. lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived