Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

Your AA subs on those 8 amps is going to be beyond loud.

Im excited to see the next few updates :D

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

I was just thinking the same thing but his subs are D 2Ω so each T4K was seeing 1Ω and each T2500 will see 2Ω. iirc the 2500 does 2K at 2Ω so each woofer will have about 4KW on it. that is until he gets his new subs.

not sure if steve is wiring his amps like this, but it is possible for him to be seeing 5000 watts +...

Two amplifiers in bdSYNC configuration:

5000 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms

(the specs on the 2500 at rockfordfosgate.com)

so if he wired them that way, the subs would be getting a rated 5000 watts rms, and we know how rockfords ratings correspond to their actual output... so i would guess his subs would be seeing 5500-6000, if he wired them that way :unknw:

and damn steve, i just watched the latest video... that funny, i was listening to tha carter today too! thats funny... yeah, so when u turned the bass on a little, i was like, hmmm, that cant be it? then u turned it up a little, and i was like whoaaa... then you let antheny have it (poor antheny haha) and i was like daaaaammmmnnnn! those 2 subs DE-STROYED that paper, real nice man!

Edited by Bacy2k

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

not sure if steve is wiring his amps like this, but it is possible for him to be seeing 5000 watts +...

Two amplifiers in bdSYNC configuration:

5000 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms

(the specs on the 2500 at rockfordfosgate.com)

so if he wired them that way, the subs would be getting a rated 5000 watts rms, and we know how rockfords ratings correspond to their actual output... so i would guess his subs would be seeing 5500-6000, if he wired them that way :unknw:

One small issue you cant wire a D 2Ω sub to 2Ω it can only be wired to 1 or 4Ω

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

One small issue you cant wire a D 2Ω sub to 2Ω it can only be wired to 1 or 4Ω

true dat, true dat... idk what i was thinkin, i guess i was thinkin that each amp was seein 2 ohms, so hey! sync em, and get 2 ohms from both lol... and yeah, i saw on the vid he said one amp per coil, so i knew then, they werent wired that way... and how do u type the ohm symbol on the keyboard? press alt something?

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Alt Z gets you Ω. and alt with any other key will get you

¡ ™ £ ¢ ∞ § ¶ • ª º – ≠ å ß ∂ ƒ © ˙ ∆ ˚ … æ Ω ≈ ç √ ∫ ˜ µ ≤ ≥ ÷ Œ „ ´ ‰ ˇ Á

¨ ˆ Ø ∏ ” ” ’ » ⁄ € ‹ › ‡ ° · ‚ — ± Å Í Î Ï ˝ Ó Ô Ò Ú Æ ˛ ¸ Ç ◊ ı ˜ Â ¯ ˘ ¿ , ı

Sorry for thread jack

Edited by 916PublicEnemy2

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

just showed my dad ur build he thinks ur crazy and.. i asked him if he would sit in your truck when its done he said i dont know if u want to say yes or no. because he never experienced anything louder then 2 15"L7's and he still thinks the dual 10's are the loudest subs in the world haha..but when your truck is done u might just be gettin a call or visit from me gots ta surprise pops

btw..that video u uploaded sounds like those things are slamin harder then when u had 4 18's screwd down lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.