Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

thanks!!! JBLACK, hows that remote treatin ya? Im just as excited to be able to plug it in at night to a USB to charge as anything else...ive been doing NOTHING BUT changing batteries in Chickens Hoopty with the 5900 - its like every 2 or 3 weeks. I also hear you can program it on the computer? Is that true or is it just to charge it?

Also, how is the range? can you go inside target or walmart with it? The only prob i had with my old alarm is, it had good range as long as nothing was in the way, like a wall at a big store or mall.

Man i feel ya on the battery dien issue,in my last truck i had the visionguard7000 or whatever from scytek (with the camera) and that battery had to be changed every friggen 3 weeks if i was lucky.NOw i have the auto page rs1000,have the window roll up and down modules for front and rear windows also.It has the usb for charging and that is AWESOME.Only thing about the alarm is the 2 way pager has went out twice on me,its a defect in the 2way.so im in the process of getting the newer version one sent to me,untill then i have to use the ole roody poo key fob one with no screen.And im sure the range on your new alarm is as good or even better than mine.I can easily start my truck(or do whatever with it) from inside my work (which is a brick addition inside of a huge metal hanger filled with about 45 metal airplanes) no issues whatsoever with my truck being a few hundred yards away.youll love it mang

thanks!!! JBLACK, hows that remote treatin ya? Im just as excited to be able to plug it in at night to a USB to charge as anything else...ive been doing NOTHING BUT changing batteries in Chickens Hoopty with the 5900 - its like every 2 or 3 weeks. I also hear you can program it on the computer? Is that true or is it just to charge it?

Also, how is the range? can you go inside target or walmart with it? The only prob i had with my old alarm is, it had good range as long as nothing was in the way, like a wall at a big store or mall.

Man I love it! It's so convenient to be able to charge it. When I first got it, the charge lasted almost a month, now I'm charging it once a week, which is still good! No, you can't program it on the computer, maybe they were talking about the new one with the color screen.

Man I've started mine up a couple of times while in walmart and target, so yeap it works fine! Also start mine while at work, which has all kinds of interference, still starts up fine. I have noticed though if my truck is facing away from where I am, like me backing into a park and my truck is facing the opposite direction, it takes longer for it to react. Sometimes I may have to hit the remote start twice for it to start, but it still works! But all in all, it's an awesome alarm and has great range, so you won't be disappointed!

Edited by j_black10

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

good to know, thanks!!!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

meade i know you want to take your time with hooking everything up but i also know it's killing you to ride around with no bass either. i'd be on it everyday late every night. but you don't want to rush and want to do things right the first time. killer build bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i believe that alarm that steve has, got about 1 mile range in on open area. i could be wrong though!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

it's like a mega dose of botox to the hoe!

i thought the previous build was insane but damn!

Pioneer Premier 880PRS

MMATS MP-5

Digital Designs 9515g

Digital Designs M3

Rockford Fosgate T600-4

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1's

Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.1's

Optima Yellow Top D34/78

XS Power D3100

oh BTW: since i tore out my old Ungo alarm, i went ahead and bought a new Viper 5901 :D

I cant wait!!!

cant hate on the ungo alarm, its been working PERFECT since 2003 when i installed it......now its on to bigger better things!! I also bought 2 Directed 530T so i can get all the windows to roll up and down. Depending on the reliability of the window module and the viper, that might just "open the door" (no pun intended) to me eventually shaving the door handles. A wise man once told me FU#K door poppers, just get the window module - DAMN, makes total sense!

Anyway, its friday, ive been back at WORK for 2 days and im TIRED of working non stop, but i will have more progress soon. Tonight :D

Hey steve you should wait and get the new viper coming out on October 17, 2009 its the viper 7901 HD. I think its worth the wait.

Posted Image

http://www.drdetailshop.com/V7901.htm

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

Hey Steve at one stage you should try get your hands on a Soundstream XXX-18 they go hard out quad 1 ohm coils

1991 Honda Prelude

Pioneer DEH-6750 - Head Unit

Lanzar VX693 - Rear 6x9's

Some Other Boschmann SPL Pro Speakers - Side Rear Panels

Fusion Encounter 6.5" Components - Front

Boschmann Tweeters - Roof Facing Down

Alpine MRV-T757 - Sub Amp

2x Alpine MRV-F400 - Speakers

Fusion PP-SW15H - Dual 2, 5 Cubic Foot Sealed Box

Boss 1.2 Farad Cap

0 Gauge

The big 3