Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

went and took some thanksgiving video of her after adding the speaker grills and wiping her down some :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

talk about a mobile concert...

must be nice to drown out people with just mids & highs. :spiteful:

Pioneer Premier 880PRS

MMATS MP-5

Digital Designs 9515g

Digital Designs M3

Rockford Fosgate T600-4

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1's

Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.1's

Optima Yellow Top D34/78

XS Power D3100

looks bad ass, i know its a touch screen but sometimes using a mouse has to be easier hence the mouse u have, it would be kinda cool if you molded one of those ball mouses with the left and right click somewhere down by your cupholders :D

I would look in to one of these. one handed mouse

rollee polee

looks bad ass boss, I like the white 8 in the door gives it a stand out look

holy f!!k your like a half mile away and still sounds awsome, like it bro you are the man with the plan fo sure

Edited by CLNFREAK

I would look in to one of these. one handed mouse

rollee polee

looks bad ass boss, I like the white 8 in the door gives it a stand out look

thats what i was talking about like that...but taking it apart and molding it into the truck like it was supposed to come like that i know steve could do it...but if he wanted one im sure it woulda been in there by now :P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

thats what i was talking about like that...but taking it apart and molding it into the truck like it was supposed to come like that i know steve could do it...but if he wanted one im sure it woulda been in there by now :P

ye I hear ya steve is the..... we want it he gets it sooner type of guy LOL

i have a keyboard, a magic-mouse and im about to get the remote to use on front row......any other gadgets you guys think i should get LOL?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

steve, hit me up on a P.M. i found something wrong with the structual integrity of your truck since you have cut out that hole. i've been a welder/fabricator for the past 14yrs., i do know a bit about this ;)

Edit: i'm about 3 sheets innto the wind right now and didnn't notice the horizontal bracing that is right in front of that cut out. i think i better gio to bed about now

Edited by cstrokers

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

his pm is shut off

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Why have you not been in Truckin' magazine several times over? (or similar)

Edited by S15_Silvia

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread