(UPDATED) I ordered 2 AP30001D's, check this out....

By my tracking number, UPS showed a delivery date of 8/14 (this past friday) I took off that day to "play" with the amps, and make plexiglass panels for there under sides. Well, UPS man meets me in my garage (friend of ours) and says, "Seth, I show I should have a 41lb package for you, but I only have 7 boxes left on the truck, and none of them are for you?" I start gettign very upset, and he gave me a number to call in for a claim. I called UPS, and they told me it got dropped off at a shipping dock about 15 minutes from my house @ 5:30AM that morning....WTF! UPS calls that shipping dock to see if they can locate the package, and they did, however it was already shipped out with an order going to broke dick egypt, or some shit. UPS only says sorry for there error, and told me I need to work with my "place of purchase" Which was Ebay, and they gave me the phone number of the ebay store that I bought it from. I called that guy (which he did NOTHING WRONG BTW) and said, "Being that it is friday after 6pm, lets see what monday brings, but either way, I hope to have enought stock to send you 2 more." I will call him on Monday, and hope he sends me 2 more amps, and HE WAITS for the UPS insurance refund. So much shit going on, and just am very pissed off. Lucky, the Ebay store I bought this from, so far seems to be working with me. I'll keep you all posted.

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

WOW!!! That just sucks, and I hope everything works out for you, good luck.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

that does suck but wow at the ebay store actually doing somethin! hope it gets handled bro

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

seems to happen alot with Ebay stores, i just randomly got some jordans that i didnt order for my daughter, tryed to get them sent back and the ebay store is wanting me to send them back on my dime....thats not gonna happen

seems to happen alot with Ebay stores, i just randomly got some jordans that i didnt order for my daughter, tryed to get them sent back and the ebay store is wanting me to send them back on my dime....thats not gonna happen

The Ebay store I bought this from, had NOTHING to do with this UPS screw up though. Clearly the package shows delivery to my correct address, and UPS confirmed that it was there fault.

UPDATE*** The store owner emailed me just now (Sunday service FTMFW) and said this quote for quote:

""""I will double check my stock and have the amps recent on Monday so as not to hold you up any longer.

Again I am very sorry about this and yes we will take care of this on Monday.

-Joe

- hwy836"""""

This ebay store (hwy836) is AWESOME! Great customer service, no wonder why they have nearly 50,000 replies, and a 99.7% rating LOL!!!!

UPDATE*** The store owner emailed me just now (Sunday service FTMFW) and said this quote for quote:

""""I will double check my stock and have the amps recent on Monday so as not to hold you up any longer.

Again I am very sorry about this and yes we will take care of this on Monday.

-Joe

- hwy836"""""

This ebay store (hwy836) is AWESOME! Great customer service, no wonder why they have nearly 50,000 replies, and a 99.7% rating LOL!!!!

Awesome!!! ill have to add him as a favorite seller..

I will say ive never ever had luck like that from ebay tho..1530$ for a Turbo, UPS cracks the compressor side and says deal with the purchaser do to faulty packing..out 1500..that was back in 99 or 00 tho

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member