law enforcement

oh, well i am going for that. im waiting for the next class in the police academy to start up.

thanks guys.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

nice good luck on your new job, i just hope that there not a bunch of useless rude pricks like the one at northgate, not all them are but 95% are

for real. i hate that store. i got lazy and took my car there to get an alarm, i got it back all screwed up.skittles better teach em about the underworld. i cant wait till the first person sees your subs and amps :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

for real. i hate that store. i got lazy and took my car there to get an alarm, i got it back all screwed up.skittles better teach em about the underworld. i cant wait till the first person sees your subs and amps :lol:

lol. i better get that box done b4 then. just wait untill they HEAR it. :D

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Think if i roll up to the Best Buy Install Bay Jammin my 18s they're hire me? :rofl::yahoo:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

lol. i better get that box done b4 then. just wait untill they HEAR it. :D

ya i loved telling people i had dc audio. they would have this :unsure: look then :shok::yahoo: after i let them hear it.anyway get your ass to work. are the fans there yet. god your taking forever :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ya i loved telling people i had dc audio. they would have this :unsure: look then :shok::yahoo: after i let them hear it.anyway get your ass to work. are the fans there yet. god your taking forever :P

they are on the way. darvex just emailed me and said they shipped. should be here tues.

Skittles, dude, I worked for Fry's for almost 3 years... lol its so funny, but corporate is soooo shady, the Fry's guys, I knew all 3 of them, plus the main general manager (coke head)

But anyways, I started Fry's in 98' in the AVTA dept, Telecom sales maybe 2 months, went to video, then home audio, then Car audio. At the Campbell store- Ran that car audio dept, went from a $5k a week in sales, to a peak of $40k a week in sales after I got situated in the car audio dept.

I eventually left Campbell to go manage the San Jose Fry's install bay, from there I only worked at SJ for 4-5 months

But let me tell you, it was $7hr when I was there, but commission alone was min $300 a week, and thats a slow week

Around Christmas, I guarantee you will be able to support your whole household easy $1000 commish on up

find out what dept you will be working in?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Skittles, dude, I worked for Fry's for almost 3 years... lol its so funny, but corporate is soooo shady, the Fry's guys, I knew all 3 of them, plus the main general manager (coke head)

But anyways, I started Fry's in 98' in the AVTA dept, Telecom sales maybe 2 months, went to video, then home audio, then Car audio. At the Campbell store- Ran that car audio dept, went from a $5k a week in sales, to a peak of $40k a week in sales after I got situated in the car audio dept.

I eventually left Campbell to go manage the San Jose Fry's install bay, from there I only worked at SJ for 4-5 months

But let me tell you, it was $7hr when I was there, but commission alone was min $300 a week, and thats a slow week

Around Christmas, I guarantee you will be able to support your whole household easy $1000 commish on up

find out what dept you will be working in?

:o:o:blink::blink: $5-40k a WEEK??? :hairtrick: how in the great, blue, holy, fuck balls did you do that??!!!??