loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

i blame the vehicle too, but no matter who you tell that too they will always say "f-150's arnt hard to get loud, you just dont know what your doing"

if i had a dollar for everybody that has said that to me while they drive a small ass car and their box is tuned to 68 hz

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

keep the same design you have and just go a lil bigger. ive had 3 different boxes for the xls 13 cubes after disp was ok i think they like a lil less tho, 10cubes should be right on

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Whoever wants to say that they can build an 04-08 F150 and make it loud, all I have to say is I will pay for the equipment for you to come build in my truck just to prove that you are a FUCKING IDIOT. Oh and once you are proven wrong you get to pay me for the equipment. A 150 is attainable, I have done it. I have burped a 153 in my truck and could play music 150-151 but the Solo Xs started to smell after about 20 seconds. Just to clarify by loud I mean playing music 152+ under the window line. I am building 1 more box specifically for the Level 5s and will see what they do.

Its beating a dead horse to tell people that don't have one, by my definition I have a loud daily driver and I'm happy with it....these trucks are just not ment to get super loud, I think the dash sucks for it and many other things...I guarentee if you took what I have and put it in a tahoe/explorer it would be much louder..I don't care tho as long as I AM HAPPY then that's all that matters

/rant

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if you want to prove your point I'm down to take whatever is in your truck and throw it in my hoe and meter it

I think your truck starts to dig in.. it definitely has a really clean sound to it and stays that way all the way up until full tilt

keep doing what you do logan.. fuck the haters and get that 150 on music then chill.. or by a new car and start fresh since you have attained your goal with the f150db :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived