New project! 2 18s 4th order bandpass

nah i havent tried messing with anything but port. makes me think if i shrank the sealed chamber tuning would go up

Ideal sealed volume for an 18 is usually 1.75-2 cubes for 4th orders, that's why I recomended porting the sealed chambers the way they sit. I guaruntee that you'll see an increase if you shrink the sealed chamber or port it. :clapping:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

damn i was pretty much done talking my self into a blowthrough, but the back window seems like a much much more easier route and easier to fix later on down the road.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

• 2 weeks later...

im surprised your doors arent flexing much more than that.

Ur doing quite well as for your score. These superduties are a huge pain in the ass to get loud. Mine was barely doing 145 @ 30 hz with 4 9912s and a 500.1 at 1 ohm. Thats with the rear seat removed and sub and port up. Box was 9.5 cubes after all displacements tuned to 28hz with 220 sq inches of port.

I was thinkin about putting a wall in but the amount of flex I was getting from my doors and the whole cab led me to believe that Id need some vibraflex to deaden it properly or MM400 and Im not down with spending that much to deaden a non-world class SPL machine

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

• 3 years later...

Archived