Help me pick what phone and what cell service provider. (AT&T or VERIZON)?Poll now up!come vote!

Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which cell provider would you recommend between AT&T and VERIZON?

• AT&T
    • VERIZON

If your gonna go with at&t theres only 1 phone to get, iphone.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

i still say go with verizon it has better coverage in america when att claims more bar in more places they are talking world wide. att operates on a gsm network which is the world wide standard for cell phones and verizon operates on cdma which is the north american standard so they have more towers established here there for you could get the best service here depending on you phone. also (i sell phones for a living sprint, att, tmobile, verizon,boost etc...) att is makeing some big changes i cant say yet but its not for the better.....

edit-spelling

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

dude im in the same delemma.

Im gonna go with Verizon and Im getting the blackberry storm.

the storm and the Iphone 3gs are the caddy's of all phones.

the iphone has a couple of features that the storm doesnt have like how you can shrink and enlarge stuff on the screen ( thats the main one I Found there may be a couple more but they arent major)

The storm on the other hand can recieve and send pic messages and the Iphone cannot, that is huge to me.

the Iphone is badass, I loved playing with it, I used meades when we went to frisco for that show and i fell in love with it, what happens if the battery dies on it? u cant replace it u have to get a new phone, the storm has a replaceable battery and removable 8gig mini card so if u do happen to fill it up u can buy more

if u get unlimited everything both providers are the same price, 150 a month for unlimited everything.

if you go att and teh iphone the phone is 299 no matter what, no deals no notta.

the storm is 199 for new customers and has a 100 dollar mail in rebate, I chose the storm ( just waiting for that paycheck to go get it)

from what I seen yesterday phone shopping is that the blackberry is more of a business phone and the iphone is more of a personal phone.

I love them both and it was hard to chose but the storm won out due to the pic messaging and its 200 dollars cheaper.

ohh I also forgot.

The Iphone cannot Do the teather right now and once it becomes available its gonna cost 50 to 75 bucks a month the storm can teather right now and I believe its 25 a month extra for it.

Teather/docking = connecting your phone to your laptop for internet anywhere, while this isnt that big of deal to most people, once i get my craptop fixxed it will be nice to have this feature because even tho u can surf the net and answer emails and all that good stuff I cannot do website work on either phone and i could with my craptop anywhere as long as I have my phone.

i have verizon and try out all there new phones due to our companies large plan its one of the things i guess idk, but so far most of the phones ive tried through verizon have been so cheap and weakly made and im talking about there latest smartphones and blackberies, ive tried the storm, slow as hell internet was sad, tried the omnia, the touch pad wasnt very big, i liked the htc touch pro but the battery would only last about 5 hours, ive yet to try the new blackberry but am hesitant due to how the old one is, i have friends with iphones but have been with verizon so long and even though there phones suck right now there service is great, i did like the env touch until i dropped it and broke both screens but as far as a phone it was great, ive liked the dare too pretty solid phone..its pretty much a toss up i guess, dont go in wanting to get the storm and expecting a power house of a phone because its not, the turn on time averages about 5-6 minutes, and like i said the internet is crazy slow!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I thought the storm was every bit as fast as the iphone on the internet I played with both side by side they seemed pretty equal to me.

I didnt think it was slow at all, maybe im just to used to my craptacular ghettro pcs Shit.

I seen a demo yesterday of the dude just dropping the storm about 10 times or so on the concrete floor at the mall and it worked just fine, took it like a champ, surprized me alil bit.

crapola what now?i talked to the company im with now "cellular south" and they said there coming out with a new blackberry next month that would suit all my needs,and that they are able to send pictures/videos now to other cell providers,its just my phone thats not able to FTMFL...sooo witht that being said the phone coming out next month is the blackberry TOUR...guess ill see what it has to offer...just gotta do something..missing out on WAY TO MUCH FUN lol

Archived