Jump to content

Cell Phone Provider  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Cell Phone Provider Do You Have? or Want?

    • Verizon
      6
    • Cingular
      11
    • T-Mobile
      6
    • Sprint
      4
    • Other
      7


Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted
i have cingular and its shitty. i also have dropped calls

I read you man. Cingular is the worst of the worst.

Posted

Cingular, which is good even though I'm on a family plan with my mother and Boost.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I don't pay phone bills. Parents pay but we have 10,000 minutes in roll over. I know thats a alot so what the hell gotta use it up.

Posted

Been on the AT&T...ohh I mean Cingular..no I mean AT&T network for over 10 years now...I travel like a mofo both nationally and internationally and never had a problem.

BTW Nismo..the blackjack sucks!!! Traded that POS in for a Pearl and never looked back. The Blackjack never got more than a day of battery and dropped calls all the time. Most networks are only as good as the phone itself

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Thanks man. Won't get it. The reception is pretty good. Just the phone matters.

Posted

T-Mobile. Cell phone companies are only as reliable as the people running them. Listen to all the customer service calls people have recorded from verizon especially because of the absolutely incompetent workers they hire. I think break.com has quite a few.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 485 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...