Wall of 20 Pyramid 10" $15.99 in a Ford Aerostar

Vids?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Been to busy! 1030tooled luv da kids!

The amp is a Lanzar opti500x2 ,140amp draw and about 1000watts rms(about 50 watts per sub)LOL

Well it happened! I need an Ipod! The Alpine CD player cannot handle the bass. Hehehe

I also have voltage problems,..expected. I will be doing a BIG3 upgrade and a new alternator. I think the original alternator is on it's way out anyways. Seems to be having more voltage problems then before or it just may be the colder weather.

As for the weight this system added, I can tell a diffrence in pick up speed and some braking. I'm not a guy to drive hard anyway. That's set aside for my '96 Mustang GT 5.4l ;). The van looks about the same, alittle more squated, but not much.

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

Been to busy! 1030tooled luv da kids!

The amp is a Lanzar opti500x2 ,140amp draw and about 1000watts rms(about 50 watts per sub)LOL

Well it happened! I need an Ipod! The Alpine CD player cannot handle the bass. Hehehe

I also have voltage problems,..expected. I will be doing a BIG3 upgrade and a new alternator. I think the original alternator is on it's way out anyways. Seems to be having more voltage problems then before or it just may be the colder weather.

As for the weight this system added, I can tell a diffrence in pick up speed and some braking. I'm not a guy to drive hard anyway. That's set aside for my '96 Mustang GT 5.4l ;). The van looks about the same, alittle more squated, but not much.

drop the lanzar! And get a sundown 3500d and those super pro's will come ALIVE!!!

This is cool. keep up the good work. budget builds are the way to go!

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

Archived