Second Skin Audio

i have a trunk but i may purchase box coming out an SUV.... is that ok ?

ill prolly get busted for it but honestly jl woofers should be kept in a ported enclosure. they are a sq woofer and i do know that alot of the output depends on the box however i have owned jl and ran them in both sealed and ported enclosures and imo sealed is the way to go.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

ill prolly get busted for it but honestly jl woofers should be kept in a ported enclosure. they are a sq woofer and i do know that alot of the output depends on the box however i have owned jl and ran them in both sealed and ported enclosures and imo sealed is the way to go.

:blink:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i build custom boxes, its not that hard. there are lots of site that do all the math for you. I am building a box for 2 type R 15's in my living room as we speak lol.

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

get the designs then have home depot cut the wood. then all you need is some clamps, glue, screws and power tools

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

get the designs then have home depot cut the wood. then all you need is some clamps, glue, screws and power tools

might actually give it a try now.......... for some awkward ass reason , that makes it sound easier. just gotta go measure my trunk again and get a design from someone. bless you skittles, i hope you find $20 on the sidewalk today

:blink:

X2

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

yeah just try to get the wood cut somewhere and just follow what they said.I just built my first box i LEARNED THAT IS NOT EASY.i gotta give props to the people that do this like nothing.but its well worth it when you do.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah just try to get the wood cut somewhere and just follow what they said.I just built my first box i LEARNED THAT IS NOT EASY.i gotta give props to the people that do this like nothing.but its well worth it when you do.

thanks beans ........ i envy most of the guys on this forum for the patience they have when it comes to things like this. im def going to go for it , ive got my glue , screws, and power drill .. ......... ill probably pick up the .75 mdf in a few. even if i accidently build a birdhouse instead of a ported box ^_^ , i can at least have on my jacket that i tried and charge it as a learning experience.

....?!?!?! dont u mean ported?

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt