New small team need help

Hey guys, a couple of my buddies and I are thinking about starting a competition team. We wont be hard core competitors but we'd really like to do it for fun. I was wondering if any of you could help me figure out where I could get some team shirts made. The button down ones that most competitors wear. Thanks in advance!

Well a couple of things to take into consideration is color and material. Our first shirts ever were just some t-shirts. Which lasted for a long time. It wasn't until we went to finals we spent the money for some nice shirts. After that we put those away for special shows and had some Dickies made up.

Some of the online sites will allow you to purchases shirts and they will embroidery for you as well but, its $$$. I"m not sure where you are from but try to go local is the best I think. That way if you need a shirt made in a hurry they will normall work with you. Our local shop worked out well I was able to pick up the shirt Wed. drop it off and had it ready by Fri. for a comp Saturday.

First step really is to make sure your rides are easy to identify as being all part of the same team. The shirts should be second.

My moms Has a shop for embrodiery and honestly it just depends how big you get the logo usally what cost more is the full backs..... screen printing is usally the cheapest if you do a one color just depends waht you want to do.....

Check out my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry717600

GUERO.jpg

4 12" Kicker L7's

1 zx2500.1 Kicker Amp

1 zx650.4 Kicker Amp

All Kicker 1/0 Wire

Headunit Jvc Kw-Nx7000

3 sets of 6.5 Image Dynamics CXS6 series

black friday from bonneville forums? whats up mang. sorry back OT :ph34r:

Look for some work shirts (Dickies) at Wal-mart and get some Printable IRON ONS. This way you can make the design on a few shirts. Most graphic shops want to do a certain amount of shirts or price.

This way you can get a few shirts and experiment before you head to the graphic shop:)

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

Derrick824 on here might be able to help ya out

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg