Second Skin Audio

Jl Audio W7 For Less Than $100

well.. i dont know about you guys, but i see this stupid resource being sold on ebay... a list of websites that you can buy JL Audio W7 subs for less than 100$ each..

has anyone bought the list of sites?? go on ebay search for JL Audio W7 and you'll see the listings for the website sources.

If anyone buys this, share the information.. is it legit? etc..

If i can get a W7 for less than 100$ i'll buy 2!! lol

06 SCION tC

That cant be right, someone has got to be ripping people off. Shops cost on a 10w7 is somewhere around $350-400, so Iam assuming the cost to build from JL, has got to be about half that, so if someone is saying they can get a $400 cost, $800-1000 retail sub for $100 its to good to be true. Maybe its a missinformed site, you know bait and switch, end up getting a refurbished w3 for $100, that sounds alot more likely

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yea it really doesnt sound legit to me but i just heard from the guy who is selling these sources..

i been talking to him and he actually bought 12W7 for 80$ from them and the amp to power them for 100$.. i dont know what the deal is.. but this source is going for like 50$.. its a list of 15 sites where this kind of stuff can be bought at cheap prices..

I dont know how it can be that this stuff can cost so cheap.. but.. i'm holding off on buying anything till i hear from him.. i asked a buy who bought the sources off him if its legit or not.. so i'll hear from him soon too..

12W7 for $80...

13W7 for $100..

I'd get 2 W7s!!! lol..

06 SCION tC

email me the link

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

how legit was it??

I mean, if its legit and those subs really are 80$... the guy PMed me back via ebay, and he told me he bought his sub for $80..

I mean if I had that source and bought those subs .. and just kept selling the source like him on ebay.. for 50.00 i mean eventually it will be paid for!! lol..

06 SCION tC

I purchased a thing on ebay years ago about how to get car and home electronics for cheap like that and it was a tutorial on how to contact the mother companies and basically beg them to let you try the newest stuff for them and rate it supposedly all you have to do is pay shipping. Its a scam those companies have Billions of ppl begging for that and youll be damn lucky to get that. usually the stuff goes to well known electronic survey groups that do write ups on the product.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

how legit was it??

It was just a list of regular websites to buy car audio gear like thezeb & sounddomain. There weren't any "too good to be true" deals. Its a scam. Don't listen. If that guy knew where he could buy those subs that cheap then he would be reselling the subs on Ebay and not a fucking list.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg