How do you pay for your audio addiction

finally a few people that are in my type of invironment B)

heres a few pics of what i work with daily.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

my tacker throwin a tack in. this was 20" schedule 160 pipe. 38' long and almost 5 tons.

Posted Image

these are called 2 hole pins, used on the flange to make sure it is 2 holed and level with everything. average about 45$ a pair

Posted Image

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I work in an oil storage facility. started out 2 years ago at $17.50hr now im up over $27hr. no matter how bad the oil industry is we still get payed. if they dont pay up we get to sue for breach of contract and get to keep and sell the oil at market value and keep all profits!!! BONUS!!! Gotta love that!!

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4

Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components

Rear: Pioneer coax's

Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's

anyone know what steve does for a living? just curious...

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4

Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components

Rear: Pioneer coax's

Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's

anyone know what steve does for a living? just curious...

I think he works for a machine shop or siding company or something where he can get metal bent, hes mentioned it in some of the "hoopty" vids

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Hydraulics tech on c-130's.

Air Force. Can't get laid off unless i do something stupid, so it's a good job to have with the economy

Maint. Tech for a substance abuse rehab.

Also do some installs, occasionally.

Buy, sell, and trade on craigslist.

and look for the lowest prices I can for what I want at the time.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

I work in an oil storage facility. started out 2 years ago at $17.50hr now im up over $27hr. no matter how bad the oil industry is we still get payed. if they dont pay up we get to sue for breach of contract and get to keep and sell the oil at market value and keep all profits!!! BONUS!!! Gotta love that!!

Dude, get me the job =D My last day of work is on Saturday :/

I run a press at a printing company. 4 years in and i'm making $16+ an hour with guranteed overtime. It's not a lot but hey.. if you're ever eating some Frito-lay brand chips, chances are i personally printed the graphics onto the bag.

Archived