Jump to content

How do you pay for your audio addiction


Recommended Posts

Posted

Touring drummer for various bands, currently, The Blue Man Group

awesome..man I saw them a little while back in gainesville...it was a great show...

I am working as a repair tech at Philips medical...trying not to forget all the engineering I went to school for.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Posted

I've got a one-man company :) I work for myself as a carpenter.

I build houses, renovations, mostly woodworking but do bathrooms etc too incl install work.

 

Posted

Pizza delivery, got to love tips and able to bump music. Also do side work of various nature.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

Man get me some 24" x 60" sections of pipe so I can build some killer home subs. . . :D

I like sonotube subs, but the ones I build always bounce around. Good steel pipe would fix that!

edit - And I am a EE working in automotive. My audio money comes from building boxes for other people!

haha i wish i could bro but 24" is a little big to just carry out the gate :lol:

u think u can take a look at my pipe? :rofl:

hmm construction.........ftl

maybe ftl for you but for me....24$/hour ftw

FTL???

Well I work Road Construction..... start off pay is 33.00 An hour plus medical and retirement benifits.

Sooo Contruction FTW! :D

yes ftw B)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

i work at banana republic :(

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 490 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...