Well I just got a call from the Institute of Asthma regarding my little sister Megan. They just gave us an updated list on what she is allergic to (on top of a very strict pre existing one)

shes basically now allergic to every food under the sun :(

The only things that we've tested that she can have safely are chicken, blueberries, grapes, and broccoli. everything else shes badly allergic to. Me and my mom are freaking out now cuz we dont know wtf to feed her. literally anything u guys can think of shes allergic to :(

This fucking sucks. Shes only 3. well i gtg take the siblings somewhere but just wanted to let yall know that this is some kinda fucked up day for me :(

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

wow im sorry to hear this. poor baby. hope for the best and focus on the good things.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sorry to hear that man but things will hopefully work out in the end and she will be ok

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

danm dude that sucks man.really it does my best wishes goes to your family.does the hosipital know of anything to acutally feed her?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

hmm...wow...that sucks, man...I used to be allergic to a few things..hopefully as she grows she might lose some of the allergies.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

thanks for the encouragement guys. it really stinks because anytime she has anything shes not supposed to have, her eczema gets bad. and its reallly bad right now. her knees are like sand paper and she cant help but scratch. I wrap her up everyday with medicine on it but now i guess im going to have to do it more often than ever.

i dont even know what to give her for breakfast anymore. she cant even have any kind of milk. milk, soymilk, rice milk are all bad threats. even oatmeal.

and yea we go to see a nutritionist and i bet shes gonna be stumped the next time we see her....

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Dang bro, I am sorry for your sister more than anything, poor kid. But I am also sorry you have to go through seeing her like that. Keep trying things, I bet you will eventually gather a bigger list of things she can eat. Also sorry for your parents who will have to make a separate meal for her always.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.