I need everyones opinion on this

yea don't rush into anything if you feel you aren't ready then let her know and be honest. i just finished a divorce this year and it wasn't fun.

oh and i didn't see anyone else ask so i will....pics :P

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

most early marriages end in divorce, hell most marriages now do old and young.

Let me ask this, she seems to have a lot of time on her hands to be thinking of this, what is she doing for a living and what does she have to offer besides companionship? you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and goals, does she not RESPECT your intentions? remember females are a dime a dozen and a PITA when married, hookers are less demanding and no need to even have a conversation, also less expensive than being married and having kids... way less expensive... :whistle:

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Blah blah blibbity blah.

oh and i didn't see anyone else ask so i will....pics :P

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Don't rush into anything.... Wait untill you are ready man.... This is a commitment for the rst of your life, be honest with her and tell her, if she gets pissed and splits over you being honest, then it never would of worked anyhow... I waited till 27 and I was still to young. but it has been 8 years...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

most early marriages end in divorce, hell most marriages now do old and young.

Let me ask this, she seems to have a lot of time on her hands to be thinking of this, what is she doing for a living and what does she have to offer besides companionship? you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and goals, does she not RESPECT your intentions? remember females are a dime a dozen and a PITA when married, hookers are less demanding and no need to even have a conversation, also less expensive than being married and having kids... way less expensive... :whistle:

....lol... he is correct,

remember your not paying for sex, you are paying them to leave afterwards....

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

i think shes just lookin for your sense of commitment honestly...yall have been dating for 3 and a half years...thats a long time to go without it seriously going into your mind. if ur not ready now..whos saying youre going to in 2 years? i think she just wants you to ask so she has that security there ya know?

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

i think shes just lookin for your sense of commitment honestly...yall have been dating for 3 and a half years...thats a long time to go without it seriously going into your mind. if ur not ready now..whos saying youre going to in 2 years? i think she just wants you to ask so she has that security there ya know?

yaeh man i know, not saying i havent thought about it. i have, i just want to ask when i feel im ready and not bc shes wanting me to ask you know. im getting there, but i just want her to kinda chill on it some.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Man my girlfriend is always talking about the same thing. She watches a lot of wedding shows & all her friends are married or pregnant & I said no way, we are way to young to even be thinking about it. Its not that I wouldnt marry her, im just def not readyfor a few more years.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang