Sundown Audio

SAZ-3500D / AQ-3500D Side-By-Side

Boo, damn biased opinion coming from you Jake. J/k, I'm not surprised at all. Just to do so you should put up some test results once the batts charge back up and show the people what the amp will make in a FAIR comparrison instead of giving yourself a handicap.

Handicap or not the Sundown walked all over the audioque

Handicap or not the Sundown walked all over the audioque

bro no need 4 that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

what i expected. in my head, i imagine the aq making 3500 at 1 ohm and the sundown making quite a bit more. no big surprise here. i still would not mind running AQ though. great for the money.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

nice comparison.

for 699 shipped that is a great amp though.

any 18 volts tests? and 1/2 ohm loads?

so much for audioques claim on 3500watts at 1 ohm at 14.4 volts. 2400watts at 14.2 volts is just plain piss poor, for what they're claiming it'll do.

all of my numbers were pulled off of audioques website.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

great numbers on that sundown amp!... the test sounds about right for the aq though... im sure if you had a constant 14.4 volts and a 1ohm load, it would do rated or better... i wouldnt mind trying out a sundown in the near future..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

so much for audioques claim on 3500watts at 1 ohm at 14.4 volts. 2400watts at 14.2 volts is just plain piss poor, for what they're claiming it'll do.

all of my numbers were pulled off of audioques website.

you need to get your facts straight before opening your mouth bro... the post states that the impedance is 2ohm

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?