Sundown Audio

SAZ-3500D / AQ-3500D Side-By-Side

Right... I think my test put the AQ-3500D in a positive light, it at least does rated. But I know some folks got carried away with "Booo AQ sucks" - which was NOT the point I was trying to convey... simply that they are NOT the same and performance is indeed different.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

yea. like i always say, AQ is DD for a guy on a budget.

meh, id still rather have 2 aq2200ds for the same price and get more power for the same price, since 2 amps will help keep rise down more than 1

so for $1034 (389*2*1.33 to keep the same equation as Jacob) u can get more power at 14.4v than the sundown can make and ur basically guarenteed to have less rise so that equals more power there too

i have such a weak spot for sexy black amps, i like em both, but i fall into the "what fits my budget better" category

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 2 months later...
If someone trades one in im sure he will

lol I was giveing eric shit about sundown last night and kinda pissed him off.lol but to cut the jokeing aside As much as I know about sundown there Better then AQ but to just have a new company like AQ already haveing to be compaired to sundown seem like aq is real close to sundown..both brands are top notch. Comeing from a guy that is leaveing his trusted mainstream brands like Kicker and Rockford. I would not have any beef with running a sundown and AQ setup together both FTW!

tnlmbannerresize.jpg