Here is some of that expensive wire from one of those big name companies. :01nocomment8so:

044-3.jpg

046-2.jpg

I can't find the pic i took of the green copper when we went to strip it.

Needles to say, we didn't use it last night.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i got some of this wire lol bullshiiieeett

edit: actually i got about 17' of this wire pointless

wiree.jpg

ghey

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Damn.. never seen any wire like that.. looks shitty

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

even when that little gay plastic thingy is taken out, its still bigger than most cables on the market

and it being green just means it was sitting around for a while and is copper, nothing else. Every wire in the world will do that.

not to say there isnt comparable stuff for less, but its monster wire, so they charge you more for the same thing

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

For the prices they charge for that wire it better be all copper. Not some ghetto ass filler in the middle. And it's not any bigger in diameter then other "off" brands I have laying around

Oh and I bet I have wire in my scraps bin that is older then most people on here, and I haven't seen it turn color near as bad or as far up the sleeve as this stuff has

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Makes you damn near insane with things like that. You spend the money only to realize they stuck that in there to fake the size of the wire. That is definitely not a true 1/0. I bet they brag so much about their wire yet in the back of their minds know it is completely worthless. I could put wire together and wrap it all up in electrical tape and make something better than that.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

thats effed up...I have never seen anything like that before...I have used American Bass Wires, KnuKonceptz, and I have used Streetwires for installs before as well...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

The only wire like that that I've seen was very cheap. It was supposed to be 14 gauge but had an 18 gauge plastic filler in the center.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i got some moster powerflex wire from ebay like a month ago... it was like 54 bucks for a 20 foot run... its silver tinned though... and it has that plastic shit in the middle... i called monster and they said it is for the "skin effect".... and i started asking more questions..lol... its got 4074 strands

like i said it can be had for 54bucks all day on ebay... i dont think thats expensive...

it has a super thick caseing and lower strand count than most 1/0 wire... but it seems to work just fine...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?