Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone i just had a simple question. I wanted to know what everyone thinks about MTX. I personnaly love there products and have never Been let down with any piece of equipment. I wanted to know what everyone else thinks about MTX???

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted (edited)
good reliable product IMO

x2...except for the jackhammer(waste)

Edited by jasonw30

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Posted
x2

I had the thunder 4500. It was a shitty sub but its the lowest one they make, what else could I expect. I definately wouldn't mind having one of their expensive ass amps though.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Posted
good reliable product IMO

x3

x2...except for the jackhammer(waste)

x2

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

I run MTX 6x9's and my amp is MTX. My dad has MTX throughout his hole car. I just havent seen anyone here use it. So just thought ide ask the pros and cons of there equipment. My amp was regular 449$ got it for 200$. So maybe overpriced would be a CON.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Good shit. The subs are okay noting to special to me. Speakers get loud and clean.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...