well as school is getting more and more stressful over the years, ive started to smoke 1 cigarette a day. sometimes ill skip the whole weekend. lmao so now i guess im a smoker, whats bad is my mom, dad, sister, papa, mimi, pawpaw, nanny, girlfriend, her mom, her aunt, her grandma HATES smokers. so i have to hid it like its damn drugs.

so i guess school can be a bad thing sometimes, lol only 4years left though :rolleyes:

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I smoke a cig here and there. I used to smoke quite a bit, but now basically only do it a little bit. If I buy a pack, it will last me a week or two depending on if I go out drinking (on a night out with the guys, I can easily smoke half to a whole pack).

I never really thought it was that hard to quit/cut back on cigs. Probably because I've always smoked other things, and it kills the cravings maybe.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

coming from a person who recently quit... . your a moron for starting... give it up now.... you only just started it will be easy to quit... only gets harder the longer you do it.... plus there only gonna keep going up in price so save your health and $$$$

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

i started the same way you did... stress at work.. now it seems impossible to quit... and some times i get really sick and can't breath.. it honestly isn't worth it... when you get stressed.. beat your bosses ass.. makes you feel better instantly.... seriously quit now

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

now i cant give up my beer guys lol, but if its really that hard to stop i might need to think about this. i know i can quit now bc i have no like drive to smoke one. so if it only gets harder guys let me know lmao so i can stop while ahead

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

look man trust me.. i can't function in the morning with out a cig.. after i eat i have to have a cig.. it's super fucking expensive too... just quit now.. and forget you ever smoked.. and trust everyone on this forum that smokes.... it's a bitch to quit

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived