98crewcab Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 have to add my $.02. started when I was 12, lighting cigs for my mom off the stove. one day I lit two, gave my mom one, and went out the back door with the other. started out here and there, got up to a pack and a half by the time I was 20. smoked steady for a few more years until I hooked up with a girl that didnt smoke, didnt find it appealing, "AT ALL", and would'nt even think about kissing after one. so had to give it up. That was the hardest thing I ever had to do. tried before, but when you are with a smoker, you tend to light up WITH them! So, if you had all the money back for every pack you smoke, could've had one hell of a system in my 2010 cadillac escalade? (maybe exagerated, lol) but if you are just toying with it now......STOP WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD!!!!!!! After smoking for half my life, feel better now at 33 than I did at 23 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif okay, maybe $.15, but if I had to do it all over again, would tell her to light her own damn cancer sticks. 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 ok man thanks. guess i need to stop and threw them away. any advise on what to replace it with though???? i mean im at the library and just stressed sometimes when studying and shiz. lol cant drink a beer all the time Porn............ Just Kidding LOL. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Nic Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 replace your smoke with a strong mint.... Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps
FiBTLforlife Posted September 1, 2009 Author Report Posted September 1, 2009 Dude I am quitting right now.............Rather, trying to..............I have cut down alot. I usually bum one or 2 per day down from smokeing a pack to 2 packs a day. I mainly smoke when bored, or while driving. Soon no more..............with any luck and alot of willpower. Quit now, keep the $$, keep your health, and most importantly keep giving yourself the best opportunity to be around for kids as possible. J lol lord why did yall let me start in the first place. hahah jk jk im really going home and throwing them away 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
loganberry Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 i smoke occasionally too, having to hide it sucks trust me i know, it is a very good stress reliever, just dont let it get outa control My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
anthrax Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 smoking a pack a day with no income sucks. i need to quit but i want my cigs No Stereo Equipment... yet...
Dr. Johnson Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 Screw it keep smoking. NO ONE LIKES A Quitter. I need someone to pay taxes for the bad habits they have.
00_XJ Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 Quit being a puss and throw a chew in your mouth, lol seriously though chewing tobacco>smoking. But I don't recommend starting either, I started "dipping" when I was 15 just because all my friends did and now I'm only 18 and go through a can a day, it sucks. I have to admit, hiding it is the worst part. My girlfriend thinks I quit a year ago, and none of my relatives with the exception of my brother know, makes you feel super guilty sometimes. Edit: It seems like half the college I go to smokes and it really pisses me off when I'm walking behind someone and they exhale and I get covered with smoke, you never see me spitting on someone. If you're going to do it, atleast have some courtesy /rant. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
CHINO11550 Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 Get rid of that nasty habbit,,,,,,,,,,,, the only time i would smoke is when the cigerette was dipped in a clearish smelly liquid ............hope you stop smoking because that sh*t is NASTY H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
mbdblue Posted September 1, 2009 Report Posted September 1, 2009 lol lord why did yall let me start in the first place. hahah jk jk im really going home and throwing them away good idea man...never touched any of it...just drink occationally, but all my friends do/did smoke...actually, they quit about a month and a half ago...said they felt like shit for 3 days cuz they use to smoke ALOT...but to replace it, you could start lifting weights, always been my stress reliever... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.